Undertime

The next day after everyone was awake and doing their own thing there was a knock on the door. I wondered who it was this early in the morning. I opened the door and found a note attached to the doorknob.

I took the note off and read it. It seemed to be an invitation to a AU called Undertime. I have never heard of this AU before which sent off warning in my head but I decided to go anyway. I was curious.

I gathered everyone together including the kids and make a portal to the location set on the invitation and took a breath. We all stepped into the portal and were met with an amazing sight. The whole place looked amazing and hade this gorgeous light to it. In front of us was a huge castle with a large clock on top.

It seemed like every Sans there is was walking around the streets talking. It was an amazing sight. There seemed to be shops selling things from different Multiverses and it just seemed like a giant Sans hangout AU. I guessed that the Sans and others from this AU living near the top of the castle.

We stepped farther out into the street and decided this would be a good time to grow as a group and to maybe meet some new people. I walked around with the group for a while. I saw a few Sans that I recognized and many that I did not.

I stopped and turned to the group, "So what do you all want to do?"

"A training place. Something like axe throwing or knife throwing." Trait suggested.

"I would like to go to a karaoke place." Drop replied.

"I want to go exploring." Curio whined.

We started walking again to find something interesting that everyone would like to do. I was distracted looked around and crashed into someone. We both fell to the ground and a stuffed bear rolled to me. I rubbed my head. I handed it over to the skeleton that dropped it.

The skeleton looked at me and I got a better look at the skeleton. I quickly got up and held out a hand to the Sans. The Sans took it and I helped them to their feet.

Definitely a younger Sans. The poor guy had bandages across the right side of his face also covering his right eye. He looked super nervous and was hugging his bear to his chest.

Puppet looked over to the Sans and nervously shuffled over to them.

"I am Puppet." Puppet said quitely.

"M-my name i-is Banda."

Banda clutched there bear tighter and Puppet looked at it.

"What's there name?" Puppet asked pointing to the bear.

"S-stitches." Banda answered.

Just then a young Papyrus with the same kind of rapping but on the left eye came running past with a apple. There was someone yelling at him so I was guessing he stole something. I quickly rapped him in strings and told everyone that I would be right back. He had to have a reason to steal at such a young age.

I teleported away into a more secluded area and released the two.

"Why did you steal?" I asked.

"Who are you and what do you want!" The Papyrus asked.

Now that I look at him better he had the fangs kinda like a fell Papyrus but had a more casual outfit. Both of there clothing looked tattered and worn.

"I just want to know what happened so maybe I can help." I replied.

The Papyrus looked at me with suspicion. Banda gave him a look and he sighed.

"We live in the streets here." The Papyrus answered bluntly, "Also you can call me Rangle."

I was expecting it from how they looked but it still felt horrible to hear. I also wondered what happened to their faces. I sighed wondering what I should do with them. I was not just going to leave them out here.

"Want to come with me?" I asked.

Both of their eyes widened. Banda immediately nodded but Rangle still seemed on guard. I teleported them back to the group and Banda ran to Puppet. Bangle stayed to listen. I told the group about the two of them and what I thought to do.

"What happened to them!" Haven said looking distressed.

"Probably the fault of there Gaster." Day replied.

The two flinched at the name and Day sighed.

Trait and Bluecode seemed to fighting over something again and I had to tie them up so they did not do something stupid and the others laughed. I smiled brightly. I was so glad I had so many good friends.

Moon looked over to Bangle kinda reminding him of him and Lunar. They kind of went through the same thing after there Gaster died. At least there Gaster was a good father.

I smiled as I saw a place I thought everyone would like and walked inside. There were many targets everywhere and many different weapons. Everyone seemed interested as I thought. Even the new two.

Suddenly Banda said "Bangle what about-"

Bangles eyes widened and he quickly said, "I will go get him."

A few minutes later he came back with a plant pot with a happy looking pink flower, "Hello new friends! My name is smiley the smile flower! Nice to meet you all."

Everyone in the room stared at the uwu, happy, version of flowey.

"Well that's... Cursed." I said thinking of how similar it was to the uwu Blue and cringed.

Everyone laughed at my reaction while  others seemed to have the same idea. Soon enough it was time to go home and I created a portal. I told Bangle, Banda, and Smiley they could come with and they stepped through the portal along with us.