Dinner

I finished making the Ramen along with a Salad and set them all on the dinning table. I called everyone down to eat and everyone was down in a flash. I had a food bowl for the Taco Cat and also #678. I also made a little bitty eating area and gave them the same food as everyone else. I gave Nico Tacos and #678 a weird magic solution almost made entirely of magic. I hoped it would be close enough to a soul.

"Okay everyone can start eating." I announced.

The soul substitute seemed to be working since #678 was devouring in like no ones business. Everyone else seemed to be enjoying my cooking to. Since I don't need to eat and don't feel hungry I just stole another chocolate from Red and ate that. I was wondering when we would meet up with the other large groups and was worrying about it.

"Are you okay boss?" Feelings asked probably feeling how worried I was.

"I am just worrying what will happen once we meet the other big groups." I answered truthfully.

"You don't have to worry. We have a group of 10 who are all strong." Day answered.

"Oh, and speaking of can you write a message to Night to take Night watch over the castle?" I ask

"Of course" Day answered immediately getting out his journal.

"Good call." Trait replied.

"Speaking of the other big groups. Who's in them? Can you give us a little more info?" Bluecode asked.

I told them about all there members and powers.

"I can see what why you were nervous now." Dove sighed.

"But we will be fine." Haven answered.

"We just have to stay DETERMINED." Trait said changing his soul trait to determination and the marking changed color to red too.

I smiled and thanked everyone. I excused everyone and went back to my room and immediately fell asleep.