Deletion

Alphys immediately opened the door and let them inside.

"P-Papyrus and F-Frisk you can j-just sit o-over there." Alphys said pointing to a chair.

Papyrus nodded and sat down. Frisk followed suit while Alphys brought me into the next room over. I sat down on the chair relieved that I did not have to walk anymore and I pulled out my soul with blue magic knowing it was probably the safest way of doing so. Alphys thanked me for doing so and only with a quick look at my soul her eyes widened.

"W-What the heck!" She yelped "W-Why is y-your soul glitching l-like that. I-I don't know w-what to do a-about this."

"It's fine Alph." I replied simply.

"N-No it is n-not."

I sighed and got up "well there is nothing you can do about it it seems."

My soul then felt like it was being ripped apart. I fell to my knees and kept myself from screaming. I could barley hear Alphys yelling at me let alone understand what she was saying. I gripped my shirt were my soul was supposed to be. I looked down at my bones which were turning a dark grey and noticed myself start to glitch a lot. I was surprised I did not lose consciousness during my small transformation into an Error. After the pain subsided I got up and brushed myself off. I knew that something bad would happen but me and the other main characters would come out all right. I decided to pretend I had no idea what was going on.

"Well... This is unexpected." I said,

"H-How are you n-not freaking o-out?" Alphys asked.

I shrugged. 

Alphys sighed at my answer and added "We need to show your brother."

I nod in agreement and we both went through the door. As soon as I walked out the door Frisk tackled me and looked at me concerned. I was surprised enough at this that I crashed. When I can back into conciseness everyone was looking at me concerned and Papyrus was shacking me.

"Bro, I am okay now. You can stop shacking me." I said.

"Sans what happened? I was so scared when you froze up like that." Papyrus asked.

"I just crashed. it's okay Papy."

I sighed as I noticed the confused expressions. I sat down on the bench and began explaining what a crash is. I noticed Frisk staring at something and my eyes widened.

"Kiddo no! Not right now!" I yell.

But it was too late. Frisk had pressed the reset button. With the glitch there instead of resetting the world the world began to delete itself starting from the source... me.