Brother (Also AU explanation)

We skip ahead a few years. I can now talk, walk, all the necessitates. I don't however know any magic except floating. 

"Hey dad, when can I meet Papyrus?" I ask. 

"Today." Gaster answered. 

I gave my father a screwdriver. 

"Dad, I don't think Timelines or AUs exist or one of your experiments would have worked." 

Before Gaster could answer I heard the door open and rushed upstairs. I congratulated myself with how good of an actor I have became. I of course knew AUs and Timelines Existed but Miscode was supposed to not know. Also Miscode was not supposed to remember Timelines. No one in this AU remembers resets except Frisk, Flowey, and Chara. Speaking of Flowey and Chara they died before I was born. Alphys has already created Flowey. Alphys is good friends with Gaster and comes to do experiments regularly. Instead of me being the last boss of genocide Papyrus was. Also in this AU there were no humans the war was between monsters. There is no barrier instead the forest is a sort of barrier with the ferocious beasts roaming it.

I reached the top of the stairs and quickly turned my head and asked Herman "Where is my bro?" 

Herman gave a small chuckle and showed him the rapped up Papyrus. My eyes turned into stars and my tail waved excitedly. 

I chuckled "Smol bean, also he is an exact copy of Gaster but without the red stripe across the face and also Heterochromia, (Eyes are different colors. One from Gaster and one from Herman.) Man he already needed glasses." 

I point to the glasses. 

Herman nodded "The doctors insisted that he have them."

 I held my finger out and he grabbed it giggling. My head was a mess of squealing at his giggling and smiling. I noticed Gaster taking a picture of us from the side of my eye but pretended I did not notice. 

"He is too adorable for this world." I commented. 

My parents chuckled at my comment. I gave a big smile. 

I sat down on the couch and then asked "May I hold him." 

Herman handed him over to me and I turned on a cooking show that showed how to cook Lasagna. Papyrus looked at the screen with his eyes widening and a smile growing on his face. I laughed as I saw the reaction. I thought he would like this since this Papyrus's thing to be a awful cook about was Lasagna. I watched the whole show with Papyrus than turned it back to my favorite channel about Mettaton. Papyrus then lost interest and fell asleep in my arms. I was kinda sad that I decided that Papyrus did not get a tail but that is that. I felt like two people should and two people shouldn't have a tail. I looked like Herman but with Gasters red stripe across the face and purple eyes. Herman had pink eyes, a Sans shaped head, and a tail. Gaster had purple eyes, glasses, a longer head, and a red stripe across the face (Both Sans and Gasters stripes start at the top of there eyesockets to about the middle of the nose hole.) I also nodded off watching the show and fell asleep with Papyrus still comfortable in my arms.