Start of Something Amazing

Once I woke up I knew exactly where I wanted to go. I made a few other OCs and I wanted to make a team. I quickly decided to go to Underhaven (my own AU) since it would be easier to convince the Sans of that AU to join. It would also be easier to explain AUs to them. I knew that around this point Nightmare would be gathering his group and Dream would awaken since time in their world moves a bit differently. I wanted to be on good terms with both the Bad and Star Sanses since I knew about the balance.

I woke up the bitties and opened a portal up to Underhaven. I left the bitties in the Anti-Void because they didn't want to come. I knew they would not glitch out because they had company. When I got there I was inside the gates of a giant castle above the clouds. It was all light colors and was extremely big. Big enough to fit all the monsters of this AU. I stuck out like a sore thumb here since I was pretty darkly colored compared to everyone else here.

I smiled as Haven flew down from the castle first. (Yes Haven can fly with the wings on his head.) He summoned some blue bones in my stomach area and I quickly put my hands up.

"Who are you?" Haven asked.

"My name is Miscode and I am you from another AU." I explained.

Haven still looked suspicious.

"What is another me looking for here?"

"You." I answered quickly, "I wanted to tell you about the AUs. And-"

I quickly summarized the balance and the two groups being formed. I explained that I wanted to also make a group that could do both jobs. I told him what I could do with code and a few other things to explain what my job was. (I think I forgot to mention that Miscode can see others souls even when they are inside of someone.)

"So... Want to join?" I asked.

"I don't see a problem. I do want to go out and see things other than this castle." Haven said, "I am in but what are we going to call the group."

I paused and answered "I didn't think about that."

Haven laughed and said "How about the balance Sanses."

Not wanting to think of any more names I agreed. I also told him we did not have a meeting spot yet and also I needed a phone. Haven got Alphys to make me a Multiversal phone and gave it to me. I thanked him and told him that his next mission would be soon and I would text me when I needed him.

I went back to the Anti-Void and was immediately knocked down from the tackles of my bitties, #678, and Nico.

"Always take us on your missions from now on." Feelings said.

Nightmare nodded, "It feels strange in here."

"Never leave us alone again." Day added.

"Okay, okay. I won't do it again. It was your guy's ideas to let me leave without you." I answered.

I quickly sat on my beanbag and started to switch through AUs with one-way portals to see if anything exciting was happening. I noticed Error and Ink having there first fight and decided to watch that stealing a chocolate from Underfell. Now Red has two chocolate stealers.