Christmas Special

Today we were having a giant Christmas Dinner at the castle. Everyone was invited and surprisingly everyone came. Well at least all the big groups. I feel like it has been forever since I really met up with the Stars so I will focus on talking with them.

As soon as everyone who was invited got there I closed the castle and announced the party was officially beginning. The two groups immediately separated into their two areas which I was slightly disappointed about. I wanted this to be a bonding thing between the groups.

Error and Ink seemed to be glaring daggers and each other. After a little while they seemed to collide a bit. Seems like Blue and Horror were talking about cooking, Nightmare and Dream seemed very awkward but were talking to each other, and Ink and Error seemed to be arguing about something stupid.

Dust was by himself yet again but it is what he likes so I will leave him alone. Killer seemed to want to include himself in the chatter and joined Blue and Horror changing the conversation to bullet patterns and weapons which Blue seemed to be fine with.

My group then also came in making things get a little chaotic. Dove joined Dream, Haven tried to calm down Ink and Error, Trait and Bluecode joined the weapon conversation, Nightmare bitty joined Nightmare, Feelings and LD made a large group with the rest of the Sans.

Drop and Curio ran down to the deserts immediately and I immediately stopped them with my strings.

"Not until you have eaten something good for you." I scolded.

The two drooped and the rest of the adults chuckled at the two. Drop enjoying the attention does a pose while Curio was examining all of their stances and things to see if her could guess a few things about how they were feeling today. Puppet seemed to be upstairs on the viewing balcony with Banda. They seemed to be too scared to come down to join.

I smiled up at them and that seemed to calm them down a bit but not enough for them to come down themselves. I sighed worried about the two of them. I smiled as I saw Nightmare and Dream having to have settled down a bit and having a conversation about something.

It seemed like everything was going great. I went over to my table and announced that it was my treat and flipped up a cover on a long table. There laid Christmas presents for everyone from everyone since I asked them all to get presents for one another.

The table was absolutely full to the brim with presents. Everyone's mouths seemed to drop at the amount of presents that had gathered on the table. They shook out of the shock soon enough and started to sort all of the presents into different piles to open. They decided to open them later since it may take too long right now.

They all took the presents back to their AUs so they would not be in the way for anyone and the party started again. I put on some music and the dancing started. I smiled as I saw Puppet and Banda jumping in a circle in an attempt to do a dance together. Killer looked up too and started to take a video of them. Soon the music had to stop.

Bad then came in sneakily from outside and threw a snowball at Nightmare. This soon escalated into a snowball war with two separate teams. Nightmares team and Dreams team. I chose to be on Nightmares team since he could be awesome at rapid fire with his tentacles.

This went on for a while but I would definitely say that team Nightmare won that match since Dream surrendered when most of their snow defenses had fallen. I celebrated with the rest of the group except Nightmare and Dust who seemed to have run away.

The kids started to make a snowman but seemed to be struggling and others had to help but it became too big they needed more help. They had to use magic to get the other balls on top of each other and I had to levitate myself to put the face and other features onto the house sized snowman.

All good things have to come to an end though and I told everyone that they had about ten minutes until it was time to end the party. Everyone went back in to say goodbye and to grab stuff if they had any. I went up and made sure that Banda and Puppet were doing okay. I walked up the stairs and they seemed to be asleep against each other.

I immediately snapped a few pictures of the adorable scene and grabbed them to lay them down on Puppets bed not wanting to separate the two. I tucked them in and gave Puppet and Banda a quick kiss on the head before going and helping everyone else clean up.

Christmas was a giant success of I do say so myself. I cleaned up a few messes and had to put up some fallen decorations and ornaments but other than that nothing went wrong. I went to bed that night happy that the party went as good as it could have.