Home

I entered my Anti-Void and remembered what I wanted to do. I sat on my beanbag and started to crochet puppets of my subordinates and the Sanses I meet. I started to scroll through AUs looking for something that looked like a good place to stay for the whole group. Somewhere that had no other people and a nice looking castle because I knew we could not make our own. That is when I suddenly remembered an AU I made but it went unfinished because I did not know what type of people it should have in it. It had everything we needed and a completely finished castle (Which was like the only thing there) surrounded by a very creepy dead forest that I thought would be good for scaring off intruders.

I decided to go look at it and make sure everything was in place. I portaled to the entry of the castle and stared in awe. It was so much cooler in person. It had a very large yard with a garden and a swimming pool. There was a flower garden that covered the back with a grand piano sitting in middle of it. When you walked in the door there were two grand staircases on either side of the room that connected and made a little outlook spot with railings. leading to the second floor. There were almost no doors other then bedrooms and instead had arches. There were many many rooms in the castle. 10 bedrooms, two living rooms, two kitchens, a grand dining room, a throne room, meeting room, a few different work rooms, art room (music, arts and crafts, ext.), and a few extra empty rooms just in case.

It was perfect. I went back to the Anti-Void and woke the bitties, #678, and Nico up. I quickly sent a text to the group and we all met up at the old meeting room.

"I have found our groups new base." I exclaimed while opening a portal, "Come see it."

Everyone followed me and gasped when they saw the castle.

"You mean this is going to be our new place." Trait said excitedly, "Oh, and since yestrday I have thought about it a lot but can I join you?"

"Of course" I answered. "It has enough bedrooms for everyone to have there own even the bitties, Nico, and #678."

Everyone including the bitties cheered. #678 made some demonic sounding noices that scared everyone but me knowing that it meant it was happy. I also could have sworn that Nico smiled at that but Taco Cats don't understand our language so I shrugged it off. Everyone agreed to living here from now on but were going to visit there AUs frequently. I was fine with this and gave everyone the grand tour. I showed everyone to there bedrooms and got them settled in. I told them that they could ask me to go shopping anytime they wanted since in this Multiverse no one here but me could create portals.

I opened the door to my bedroom and flopped onto the bed contented. The bedroom had a balcony that could look over the whole front of the castle area. It's bed was a dark grey with curtains that could be open and shut for privacy. I had my own TV and a large desk. I also had a huge bookshelf with a verity of books already on it. I also knew that that bookshelf had a book that you pulled to move the bookshelf and reveals the downwards staircase to the dungeons. I really hope I never need to use them. I had a large wardrobe and a standing mirror in one of the corners. I also had a bedside table with a lamp and clock which could also be used as an alarm clock. I had a large closet with many shelves.

I quickly opened the drawer of the bedside table and took out 10 small devices that only had a button on them and a small microphone that I pinned to the top of my shirt. I held a red button on the microphone that allowed my voice to be heard through the whole castle.

"Everyone please meet me down in the meeting room." I said.

I let go of the button and teleported myself to the meeting room once everyone was there including the Taco Cat and #678 I handed out the small devices.

"These devices will immediately teleport you back to the castle. I wanted to give them to you just in case." I told everyone.

They all took the devices and put them somewhere they could remember them.

"You are all dismissed." I said.

They all walked off and I teleported back to my room, grabbed a book of the bookshelf, and sat down at my desk. I flipped the book open and started to read. I set an alarm for 5:15 to make dinner.

Time went by in a flash as the alarm went off. I sighed and got up to turn it off and put the book back. I went down to the kitchen and started to make Ramen and Salad.