Meeting The Kids Part 2

The next house I needed to go to was Dove's. I quickly teleported to his AU. I realized that this would be Killers first time in any of my Subordinates AUs. That was a bit exciting. We had to use our Blasters to fly up to Dove's house because it is literally in a cloud.

I knock on the door and Dove quickly swings the door open and invites us in. We walked in and Dove closed the door behind us. As soon as we walk through the door a small female immediately runs up to us and jumps us into a hug.

"So your mother's boss? Nice to meet you! I am feathers!"

I also introduced myself and looked at what Feathers looked like. Feathers has very big open eyes in two different colors, one white and one blue. She has a very fluffy hood and a short sleeved shirt with a lot of details. She has some regular blue jeans on. I can't help but pet her on the head and she giggled at the motion. She was about 6 years old. Her wings were black on the inside and white on the outside. She had some very soft blue colored hair that was in a bob cut.

"So you are the god of Balance huh!" She exclaimed.

She then gave a cute little bow. I smiled at the gester liking to be a bit recognized for that. Though I did not really see myself as one. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then a small boy about age 8 years old ran up to Feathers.

"Hey sis what are you doing?" He asked smiling.

"This is the god of Balance! Can you believe it!" Feathers said excited.

He looked over to me then to Killer and gave a polite bow. Everyone in this house so far is so polite.

"So you are father's boss. Delighted to meet you. I am Wings" He said.

I shook his hand realizing he seemed to act a lot older than he was. He seemed to be super happy to have visitors. His wings were half black on bottom half white on top. He has two white eyes. He wears a super fluffy coat with a fluffy hood. He wears short sleeves for both shirt and coat. He also wears knee length pants.

The next older about 10 peaked into the room. He then walked off seemingly not interested. He was wearing a slight frown. Both eyelights were split in half vertically one side white and the other blue. He had the opposite of Wings's Wings. Black on top White on bottom. He was wearing a very casual outfit. A simple short sleeved T-Shirt and Jeans.

"Hey Detel!" Feathers yelled, "Come say hi!"

No response. Feathers puffed her cheeks out annoyed at being ignored. A close in I am guessing.

The next boy about 15 came in with a pile of papers and set them down on the table. He started to scan through them. He wore some grey glasses and had blue eye lights. He wore a white blouse with a grey accent. He wore a small button up shirt underneath that. He also wore some ink stained pants. Seemed that one of his pens exploded. One wing was white and the other was black.

"Hey Bove." Feathers and Wings greeted.

Bove gave a quick wave without looking off his papers and quickly got back to work. Wings sighed disappointed that Bove did not give more of a reply.

The last child came into the room. An 18 year old girl. She seemed to love jewelry as she came in with earrings, a necklace, and a few bracelets. She smiled over to the others then walked over to Dove to chat about something. Her hair was also a light blue and very long and wavy. Her wings colors are the opposite of Bove's. She wore a very fancy shirt with some details. She also wore a long skirt that covered about all her legs.

She looks over to us.

"I should better introduce myself shouldn't I. My name is Halfling." She smiled.