Taking The Kids Out

I remembered that I had not been out of the AU with the kids for very long. They had been to many different places trick or treating but they had been to distracted by treats to really pay attention. They have been too Outertale but did not really get to go outside of Outers house.

I then decided we were going to go on a parents outing and I was going to invite Killer to join. I was estatic to go and thought that with all of us we would be protected enough for nothing bad to happen. The kids were in there room at the moment.

I walked up the stairs saying hi to the other members that I came across and flung open the door. The kids immediately stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"We are going as a family to Outertale." I announced.

All the kids stood up and walked through the portal I made. We ended up at Nightmares castle and I quickly explained I was taking Killer along. The kids pirked up at that and I chuckled. I knocked on the door and Killer opened the door.

Killer looked surprised then asked "what's up?"

"We were going to go to Outertale for the kids." I explained.

Killer quickly stepped out to join our little group and quickly shut the door. I opened a portal to Outertale and we all walked through it. I walked to my ledge and sat down. I layed down and looked up and was immediately entranced by the sky.

I quickly sat back up knowing that I couldn't just sit and look at the sky like usual. Others had came with me and I should do something with them. I quickly opened a portal up and took out the picnic stuff that prepared and also stole some of Error's chocolate because I found where his stash was.

I fanned out the picnic blanket and sat down the basket with the food. Everyone immediately sat around on the blanket and took some food out of the basket. We ate in comftable silence for a few minutes. We all kept gazing up at the sky. 

After a while Bad broke the silence by asking "We should totally spar."

Everyone seemed to get excited by the thought. I sighed and stood up.

"Fine," I answered, "Puppet you can stay out of this if you want."

Puppet nodded and stood far enough away that nothing would happen. The kids were going to spar with each other while I was going to spar with Killer. I took a stance and waited for someone else to attack first. The first one to attack was Killer started the spar.

Killer Started with a throwing knife which I ducked to dodge. I also had to dodge a Blaster that he summoned right after. As soon as I landed I summoned bones underneath him and he had to jump to dodge. When he was in the air I shot a ton of bones and summoned a few blasters.

Killer summoned his own blasters to counter mine and was able to use his knife to counter the bones. He landed and sent a barage of bones my way that I  was able to catch in my strings and send them back at him. He was barely able to dodge them. I summoned more blasters and he countered with his own. While he was distracted with the blasters I summed a bone in my hand and attacked close range. He was barely able to notice in time and blocked with his knife and was able to push me away.

I was honestly having a blast and my smile grew. I never thought sparing was so fun. We kept on fighting until Killer was on his back and I had a bone to his throat.

"I never knew that sparing was so fun!" I said, laughing as I plopped down to rest.

"I know. It's so exhilarating and gets your blood pumping." Killer replied, sitting down next to me. He seemed super disappointed about not winning even though he was trying not to show it.

We both looked at each other and laughed. I was glad we both enjoyed ourselves. I looked over to see how the kids were doing and surprisingly Puppet had joined in the fight and seemed to be having a blast. He seemed to have won their sparring match.

"Hey kids! How about we take a break and get some nicecream!" Killer called over to the kids and also making me jump since he just yelled super loud next to me.

Me and Killer got up from the ground and the kids gathered around us excited to get some treats. I laughed at there reactions. I picked up Puppet and held onto Drops hand. Bad and Curio walked along with Killer.

"Wait we don't have any money." I suddenly realized.

"We can just-"

"We are not stealing." I interrupted.

"Aww" Killer whined.

I thought for a moment before I had an idea. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from my room with a portal. I wrote a quick message saying "I repay you with this chocolate" and then stole some expensive chocolate from Chocotale. I then opened a portal to Error's room and stole some money from him while giving him the chocolate and letter and quickly closing the portal.

"We now have money." I said proudly.

Killer and the kids who understood what happened were laughing. I walked up to the stand and bought the nicecream for the kids. We all walked back to the ledge while licking our nicecreams. I let the others talk to each other while I cleaned up the mess we left while sparring as much as I could and packed up the picnic.

Soon enough it was time to go home and we said goodbye to Killer and returned to our castles.