Journal Entry: People I Know

Balance Sanses
I came to the realization last night that Puppet was having Night Terrors. I didn't really know what to do for them and honestly just hoped they would go away. I am really worried about Puppet and how nervous he is around anything. I really want to help him but I don't know if I can do anything to help him with this.

Curio has been good and seemed to be doing good at school. He has a knack for learning new things and a curious mind. He found that he loves art a few days ago and takes classes with Ink after school. He has been wandering around the castle more and also the woods which is making me a bit nervous.

Drop is getting good with knives and has been starting to scare people by throwing knives at them but just barely missing. He is as energetic as always and is the sibling who is the most trying to help Puppet. He has a good heart but a very low attention span and is not patient whatsoever. He always has to do something. Drop seems to spend his time by setting up elaborate pranks.

Bad had been bad as usual. He keeps on bullying people at school and I keep getting calls about it. He is doing horrible at school and is getting heavy lectures but seems not to give a frick. He seems to have created a group of troublemakers and he is the leader. He is always off with those friends doing who knows what. He is quite the hard child to take care of.

Nightmare bitty has been just there really. He is usually up at night doing night watch and during the day he usually just sits around drinking coffee while watching everyone. He doesn't really do anything until it comes to battles. He does sometimes trip people in the hallways with his tentacles sometimes.

ND is doing good. Night is liking the Night Watch duty. He is still rude to others but seems to have gained a good relationship with Killer about their love of knives. Day is not doing much but being happy. Day has actually gotten quite lazy being not told to do much in the castle.

Feelings is a great group therapist. He is also a great therapist for people across the Multiverse. I had an idea of him maybe setting up a therapy business in Timetale which I need to tell him. His power to feel all emotions has come in handy. He also seems to be worried about Puppet and Banda because of how nervous they are. He sometimes gets his three halos suck on stuff and someone has to untangle him.

Dove is super energetic and happy all the time. There is no way to make him sad unless someone dies. He has had no problems in his life. He will not kill himself but will let others kill for him so not a complete no killing type skeleton. He is worried that he won't be able to stop killing or lose a part of himself if he kills.

Haven is happy as always but because of the chapter my creator wrote about him I know he is hiding his pain. I know what it's like to lose family members and not knowing if they are doing fine. I will have to have a talk with him about his Gaster. Even so Haven keeps his feelings so hidden that Feelings even has a hard time noticing. I am going to keep Haven's feelings to myself since I don't want to do something he wouldn't want me to do.

Trait is active as always. He is always doing something productive but also bragging about it at the same time and purposely annoying Bluecode. He can be a bit rude but he is honestly a great worker though it does take some convincing for him to do stuff. He is a sports person surprisingly and plays soccer and other games with anyone who is up to playing.

Bluecode is also pretty productive and very loyal to me because I saved him from maybe an eternity in that white space. Bluecode always comes to me for permission before he does something. He is very serious. He does not get along with Trait and they get into many fights getting them both in trouble. Bluecode can kill easily and often helps Error.

Banda is my adopted son and Puppets companion. They seem to always be near each other. He is almost as anxious as Puppet and have adopted the name of the anxiety duo. Banda can be very shy but will be more talkative once he gets to know them. He used to live on the streets with his older brother and his Papyrus. He quickly warmed up to us. He seems to trust me and Puppet the most.