White and Portal

I blinked my eyes open and sighed as I noticed the infinite white around me. It was the Anti-Void. I knew that this would be my new home even if someone invited me to live with them. I was quite excited to live here. This was where I ended the story when I wrote it so I had no idea what would happen beyond this point. What I did know is that all the main characters were alive but who knows where so I will just hope I will run into them. I decided to decorate a bit with the freaking yarn coming out of my eyes. Like the other Errors, I can use it for capturing souls and whatnot. I liked the idea of what Error did with his strings in his part of the Anti-Void so I copied him and threw a bunch of yarn on the ceiling. Once I was done I decided to try and create one-way portals and then make actual portals. I concentrated super hard on creating a one-way portal and made one to an Underswap almost immediately. Actual portals were another thing completely.  I kept on making tiny portals to who knows where. I did capture a freaking Furby from one of the portals and decided to keep it. I knew that most Sans's Furbys are named by number so I decided to keep with that and named mine #678. He was black with red eyes and I LOVED HIM. I strictly told him not to try and kill anyone who came into the Antii-Void but try and capture them instead. Anyway back to portal practice. As I made another portal three bitties immediately came running out of the portal. It was Feelings, Nightmare, and ND. (ND and Feelings are my OCs.) I immediately tied them up in yarn. I noticed that Night's eyes were open. (ND has two personalities Night and Day. I will write about all my OCs that will be used in this book next chapter.) I sigh knowing that means two things; one It was night time and two Night's personality was not the best. 

"What the heck! Let me go glitch freak." Night yelled at me.

"My name is not glitch freak. You can call me Miscode. Also, I suggest not to run around in here or you may get lost and end up glitched too." I explained.

"Can you send us back?" Feelings asked.

"I am sorry but I can not. I don't know where I opened that portal to or what timeline it was from."

Feelings all looked down sadly and Night started yelling bloody murder at me. I waited for them all to calm down.

"You could stay with me for the time being," I suggested with a hopeful face.

Night just grumbled and sat down.

"That would be okay." Feelings replied.

"It's not like I have a better choice right now." Night answered.

They all sat down and I continued trying to make a portal big enough for me to fit through. Night was writing in his journal while Feelings and Nightmare watched me fail. After a freaking taco cat ran through another of my portals I decided to block it with bones right when it was created so nothing gets an idea to go through it. I named the taco cat Nico because it decided to hang around and after a while Nico became glitched too. I guess animals have different rules in the Anti-Void. After a few tries the bitties started to give me advice and finally I was able to make portals I could walk out of. I kept practicing until it felt natural. After I could make portals I could not decide what Universe to go to so I opened a portal to a random Universe. Nightmare and ND who was now Day climbed onto my shoulders. Feelings sat on top of my head. Nico climbed into the bag that luckily came with me. I left #678 to guard the Anti-Void.