Sky's The Limit

I quickly decided who to get next. Dove was going to be a pretty easy one to get since he trusts easily and normally does not attack unless attacked. He would be a great asset for spying since he can walk and see through clouds and see the ground from whatever height he is flying at.

I quickly gathered the bitties since they asked to not be left alone again. I then texted Haven letting him know I am getting another member. I opened the portal and jumped in. I opened the code to see where Dove was. I sighed as I found him in the clouds above me. I tried to wave up at him and gester him down to the ground. He immediately flew down.

"Hi, what do you want." Dove asked.

"Well-" I started.

Nightmare jumped in and did the same thing I did to Haven explaining everything he would need to know about the group and the one other member.

"So... Are you good with joining?" I asked.

Without any hesitation he said "Of course I shall join!"

"Can you come with me to meet Haven?" I asked.

Dove agreed and I texted Haven about the meeting. Haven immediately texted back and sent coordinates to portal to. I portaled to the area and found that it was a very big expensive looking room.

"No one ever comes here because it is not actually a part of the castle and no one else knows it exists. It's my own little hidden area." Haven explained.

"We could use this as the meeting area" I put in, "We have room to put a giant circle table right here. Is that okay with you?"

Haven nodded and looked over to Dove who was looking around with awe. Haven and Dove introduced themselves and shook hands. We hung out for a moment but I could tell that Dove was getting tired so I made a portal for him back to his AU. He thanked me and walked through it. It closed after him. I remember to put all the coordinates into my notebook and headed back to the Anti-Void.

I noticed #678 and Nico making a lot of noise so I walked over and noticed a surprise tied up in my strings.