A true Anti

"I might have to ask you to step down!" The eight illusory swords all pointed at Aion threateningly while vibrating at dangerous frequencies.

"Such a cute threat, I'm going to have to ask you to step it up a bit. It lacks the whole feel a threat should have!" Aion smiles back as he then surprisingly keeps his scythe, the black fear weapon disappearing from view.

"You see, there's this thing!"

"Oh really, let me in as well. What's the 'thing'?" Aion jokes as he lowers down and a shadow chair comes out for him to sit on.

Dropping his head, the guy couldn't help it but to chuckle at Aion's absurd sense of humor. "Even at a serious time like this, you still have the energy to play the clown?"

"Shhh! Talk quick, it is not always fun if the villain speaks to much. It tends to get boring!" Aion could see that even though he tried to hide it, the guy nose twitched a bit in annoyance.

"You know you are a mission I wasn't planning on taking up anytime soon, and retrieving you will get me resources enough for my cultivation, but I also want to get resources from the gods field and killing you will make me lose the slot for that." The guy explains as his swords also arranged in a tight formation and he also sits one it.

"So... What are you trying to say?" Aion asks whole putting on a dumb confused look, also twirling his finger around in the air to make his confusion feel more real and stated.

"Well I'm from a sect of anti's incase you know what that means and if you don't, then you're in luck..."

'a terrible bad one!'

"Yeah yeah, get over with it. I know what an anti means, so?" Aion says with a 'too good to be true' innocent smile.

"I could have just killed you and taken you back to the sect to get my rewards and promotions, but I need something extremely important from in there. So I can't kill you now, but that doesn't mean I can't kill you lat-"

"I said you were talking too much, you will simply become a boring villain by doing that. Just tell me what you need to get, I'll help you get it on my way if you can wait.

"Hmm! Then you leave me no choice."

[Quest: A true Anti equipped with many methods of causing you great irreparable harm and death has set his sight on you. Escape or Kill him.

Rewards: +2 level ups, +50 stat points, poison sac.

Duration: Ten minutes.

Penalty: Death.]

Aion finally takes the guy serious as he brings out his scythe while the guy brings out two rods glowing with a bright golden orange. Just bringing it out alone was enough to cause a change in the atmosphere as dark clouds quickly gathered over, thunder could be heard slightly rumbling in the background.

Aion hits the bottom of his scythe to the ground, as his eyes are still trained on those two beaming rods.

'I don't think you will be able to go up against them girl, I was planning on holding off until I'm able to use you better, but they forced my hand and I have to do this.'

Aion looked at the rods in the guy's hand, then he looks at the guy himself. "When villains are too talkative, they tend to give their prey knowledge about their plans, and you know how they say it... Knowledge is power!"

Aion took a step forward as an unbridled pressure breaks out from him, like a dragon finally out of the cave, terror descended on the lands in the presence of such a mighty beast.