His death

Aion opens his mouth as slight steam ejects from it, his face that was dry and smooth also becomes sweaty and oily, his chest rising and falling without sync, his body is drained of all energy and his legs feel like jelly.

He might seem strong, but everything he does to match the beasts he had been fighting for a while now, is relying on his energy. He's has been stuck at his current level for a while now without knowing the reason why, and he can only train to increase his attributes and not use the cheat method he had been using by leveling up.

So because of that his strength is far below those he is fighting with, and he can only rely on his energy to power and boost his self. So when he had used his energy to power his muscles and bones, after retracting it back his body is always left exhausted, almost similar to the symptoms of an adrenaline aftereffects.

It also is not like he can't use the same method again to power himself up, but his muscles and bones are already exhausted and sore, any further maltreatment he imposes on his body will only lead to a long lasting weakness and being nerfed.

Rack and Rill also breathes heavily as they both share a energy restoration potion, while snacking on some stamina cookies.

"That was a great battle, been a while since I last participated in something so endangering and life threatening, hahaha!" Rill says as he reminisces with his brother who also nods his head while chewing the piece of the cookie in his mouth.

"That's true, but who would have expected such sudden twist. Our teammate was actually a full fledged Ifrit that almost died while trying to breakthrough to the Watcher realm, I'm actually not comfortable with that thought, that we could have died in the nnearest future wondering why our teammate suddenly turned against us, without knowing we were dealing with an Ifrit all this while." Rack speaks his mind warning a few groans from his brother who agrees with him wholeheartedly.

Daizy, or Glyscyra sat on the rocky ground her hands to the back as she leans back and faces the top of the cavern, watching and observing the numerous stalactites at the top of the cavern.

Aion was about to sit on the ground and rest while they wait for the Koboles and Grad, but then something just feels odd to him.

'Something is up, why would I suddenly feel wary... Wait did I even receive any kill notification? No way...' his head rises up swiftly as he stares at the Ifrit's body that lay dead on the ground, and he saw it. The flames on it's body were not exactly out as it feels more like it is dwindling but not out.

Aion notices the two brothers heading towards the Ifrit's body to go take out all the necessary and important items in it's body.

"You two! Stop! Leave there right now!" Rack and Rill stop as they both look back at Aion confused at why he would just suddenly yell out at them like that, but that was the costly mistake they made, as both of them were mages and would require time to cast any spells, and the two that were able to make any attacks were too far from them.

Seeing their distraction and seizing it as his chance, Wullzaiun blasts of from the ground as he whips his hand to the back successfully piercing Rack through the chest, as Rack dies without knowing the cause, his eyes still holding within then the same confusion.

Rill eyes widens in horror, he screams out but no sound come out of his mouth as his throat forcibly collapse on itself. His hand claws at his face as he can't believe the scene before his eyes.

Wullzaiun outstretches his other hand, aiming to grab at the petrified boys neck, but a arrow hits his hand out of the way. Following suit, numerous other arrows assaults the awoken Ifrit.

"Aion, how is this possible. We killed him already." Glyscyra yells out as she continues sending as many arrow as her quiver could hold, while inching closer and closer to the still shocked Rill, also holding under her armpit the leaf hand fan incase she needed it for defense.