He

Yufei, Banjo and X were delivering their best to the zombies but the zombies were too many.

Yufei had thought it was the noise from her brother's battle that called them over but it was far from it as the battle had ended well over forty minutes ago but the zombies kept coming.

It was later they realized it was the mutant body that was calling for them, they needed it as a supplement for their growth, but the trio weren't gonna let them have that privilege.

Over the course of one month the current zombies everyone fought were 4%, most were strong enough to deal with them, but some unfortunate ones had met with the 5%.

The 4% weren't a hard job again as everyone were well above level 20, but the qualitative and quantitative change from a 4 to a 5% was high that they felt like it was realms apart.

Tang Zhan of course didn't know all these since they happened siring his more than one month gameplay period, he also didn't know the current population level, as well as his friends level, but they also didn't know the level he had accumulated over the period he was in-game.

Yufei was at level 28, X was at level 28 as well while Banjo was at level 29, but Tang Zhan, he was at level ...

...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

[Name: Tang Zhan.

Race: Ancient youngling. i.

Bloodline: Immortal blind bloodline. i.

Power: Ancient Shadow. i.
               Elemental Flame. i.
Energy: 16,804/16,804. i

Level: 40(Exp: 0/30,000).

HP: 270.

Strength: 50. i.

Agility: 44. i.

Endurance: 44. i.

unallocated points:0

skills;

Ancient Shadow phoenix flame. level 3. i

Blind sight. level 4. i.

Medium regeneration.  level 1. i.

Shop. i.

Spin. i.

Inventory. i.

Weapon;

Fragmented scythe. i.]

Quest. i. ?.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Checking his status window, Tang Zhan was unaware of the cave condition and the absence of the dealer, he was just still stupefied by the change of some names that now had the addition of the word 'Ancient'.

"Wait a minute! Wasn't the shadow essence only meant to give me like 4,000 energy so why do I have times 4 of that? Hey dealer is there something wrong with your item description." Tang Zhan said, only now did he finally look around.

The cave was in shambles, even a ruin was far better than it. The walls looked like the had suffered from a meteor crash, they were broken apart and molten. The magma was still bright red and crawling around like it had all the time in the world.

Remnant of burnt wood, were scattered all around with ashes falling like the first snow on Christmas morning.

"The hell happened here? Hey dealer" Tang Zhan stood up from the rock bed he was on that was also broken and cracked.