Son

Tang Zhan was in love with the feeling, and he could give away anything to forever have this addictive feeling.

He took a grip on himself and decided to find where this warmth was coming from. So he closed his eyes, during the time he was basking in this feeling his senses had heightened and he could almost instantly locate the direction of the warmth.

"from above?" Tang Zhan looked up at the clouds where the mountain had pierced hesitatingly, he didn't want to go because of exhaustion but at the same time he could feel his cells getting refreshed and consolidated.

From an unknown source within his body , energy burst out throughout his body, wiping off the feeling of exhaustion and replacing it with determination.

This determination made Tang Zhan take his first step unshakably, with his head high and his shoulders broad, he began running up the tiring mountain.

Jumping, sidestepping, weaving, rolling, and avoiding obstacles, Tang Zhan passed the clouds, steps after another he ran upward.

His pace was akin to that of an  antelope, galloping his way up to the top. After a long awaited amount of time he finally got to the peak but stopped.

Right before his eyes was a cleanly chopped off smooth piece of land floating above the flat mountain top.

"what the!" He instinctively stepped back out of fear of the floating land falling on him. He lost his footing and slid down a bit before regaining himself.

As he stood still, looking at the floating land in awe and bewilderment, he could also tell that the feeling he felt before was definitely on that piece of land, but how was he going to get there.

Sudden light immediately brightened the already bright sky more, as flames covered the floating piece of land that looked like two clawed hands.

"argh!" Tang Zhan instinctively shielded his eyes from the overly bright flames, but from the flames he felt the same feeling.

All the pent up exhaustion from his body were washed away, as the warmth seeping in his body from the flames calmed his nerves.

His cells that were hyperactive and distributing energy immediately stopped, and the dangerously hot flame became cold water to him, freezing him up on the spot.

'child come up~' A sweet ethereal voice called out in his head, the sweetness of the voice at first made him forget he heard a voice, but because of his strong will, he regained control of his lost body.

"who said that? show yourself!"

With his inverted sight, Tang Zhan could see that from within the flames a energy seeped out, creating even more branches, and these branches entwine with each other.

The energy became thicker and stretched down to the flat mountain top, then it became a flaming stairs for Tang Zhan to climb up

' don't be scared child~, come up~.'. The voice said again, this time Tang Zhan couldn't escape the hypnotic prowess from the voice.

He started climbing the stairs, but what surprised him was the fact that although he felt hypnotized, he knew the hypnosis didn't work, but still he climbed the stair willingly, which means deep within him he wanted to listen to the voice.

Within a short span of one minute, he got to the top, and his eyes widened in shock and confusion.

'how can the cut off peak of a mountain be far bigger than what it was cut from?'

The flat mountain top he stood on before he climbed the stairs was maximum as wide as the space in a prison room, but what was before his eyes was at the very least as wide as three large stadiums.