Dealer

It might have been induced or not, but it sure was effective. Everyone was asleep, maybe peaceful or maybe not, but everyone was asleep.

Tang Zhan was no exception to this, he might have had a better resistance but it was of no use, as he was knocked out seconds after Yufei and Banjo.

This had happened everywhere, taking most by surprise while some has some little resistance to be able to see bright red.

...

Exactly three hours later everyone woke up, the level of perfect accuracy simply outstanding. Everyone felt well rested and even lightheaded.

Across the wilderness, giant walls could be seen surrounded a large area. The wall was crude and roughly made, jagged out edges and rural, but it was thick in width.

It's width could not be laughed at, as it was as thick as a car.

Going past the walls, some few houses could be seen scattered around the inside of the protective walls.

The people here were also getting up from the ground as they too had fallen asleep and were just waking up.

They were all wondering how they had fallen asleep carelessly in this kind of dangerous era.

Beside a small house a man was helping a woman get up while dusting the dried mud on her body.

"tsk, the water we managed to fetch has poured away, now we have to wait in line for water to drink" The woman complained, her eyes were bloodshot as if she had cried overnight without getting a wink of sleep. Her long chestnut brown hair was messy and unkept.

She arranged her glasses, and the little freckles were hidden under the lens of the glasses.

"Don't worry we can still fetch another one, okay?" the rugged voice of the man swept by, his  black hair mixed with slight white blower along with the wind. He had a small stubble beard and trimmed mustache.

"at least we're still safe!" the man said but was suddenly confused as the woman jerked her hands off his, and pointed it at him, while jabbing at his chest.

"safe, are you really talking about safety when our children aren't... Yufei can still cope but what of Zhan'er, who is going to help a blind person in this apocalypse, who!?"

The man raised his hands in a surrendering manner.

"I know our children might not be safe, but we should still have hope" the man said trying to make her see reason in his words, but it didn't seem to help the situation.

"hope! Our only hope was thrown out the window when you decided to leave the office, who knows maybe Zhan'er already went to the office to find us, and here you are talking about hope and safety when you should go out there to find my children!" the woman's complaints finally got to the man as a vein popped up on his head.

"go out there, woman are you sick can't you see wh-" the man speech was cut off suddenly, he had glanced to the gate when he was talking and that was when he noticed the smoke rising in the distance.

Others too had noticed the smokes and were heading to the walls, not to go outside but to climb, the wall had some old imitation of an elevator Incase they wanted to see from top.

The man held his wife's hand not caring about their ongoing argument, and ran towards the walls to go on top.

After a while they got up and looked towards where the smokes were coming from, which was from every direction.

As they looked on to the cause of the smokes, like the others standing there with them, their jaws fell.

"... Jesus!..."