A tribulation uncalled for

The guards all stare at their trump card being kept busy by the killing intent avatar of their princess, the same one they hail as their demigoddess of war. The same on that had led their race to numerous battles and brought them out alive and victorious.

Ever since she became the crowned heir to the throne, she not only got the rights to the throne but also inherited the responsibilities that came along with it.

Part of those responsibilities included being a obedient warrior to the race leaderships, but in her own terms it was simply a different type of slavery enforced with a sense of justice.

She had led wars and partaken in the wiping out of numerous minor races, kill their warriors and enslave their weak ones. Take their childrens for whatever use the kingdom might have of them.

Some very few times, where there were some races that chose not to now down or b enslaved, many innocents have had to die by her hands all in the name of justice for her people, and also because she had hope that no matter how long it takes for him to arrive or how he does it, the world will greatly change in a new fashion but she wants to be by his side when he does all that.

She doesn't want to miss out on all the hard work and come around when it is all done to enjoy a victory she doesn't deserve, and for that to be made possible she has to make sure she leaves here first.

Three rope darts homes on her head from different sides, she flicks and rotates her wrist ever so slightly, expertly deflecting the bolts and also drawing closer to the guards.

Starting a move of multitasking, she moves her right hand to the side closing it in a fist. The guard raises his hand to block the nunchaku that flies at him, but he misses the gist that's sinks in lower than his guide, and hits his chest. Another rope dart comes from behind, Aleastasia does a side flip to the left in the process twisting both her wrist swiftly.

The two nunchakus roll at high speed whacking two rope darts wielder and flying at the third that attacked her just now.the guard was good enough with his hands, as he grabs his weapon by the head and uses it to clash with the nunchakus. Continuously hitting the nunchakus that didn't stop nor relent, the guard uses his side eye to glance at Aleastasia and sees her moving her hands furiously, every move of her hand going in perfect sync with the nunchakus attacking him.

He then decides to sacrifice himself for the success of his partners, he keeps deflecting off the weighted attacks of the nunchakus until when he suddenly sees a possible chance. Not planning on wasting such a chance he fakes a mistake and allows the nunchakus to hit him on his chest.

He was thrown backwards with blood pouring out of his mouth, but he uses that to kick his rope dart that he left hanging on purpose.

The dart sails through the air smoothly, it's sharp tip tearing through the wind that was howling with melody.

Aleastasia straightened her fingers causing the nunchakus to straighten as well, then she curves her finger and makes the first part of the nunchakus to turn, the two nunchakus crossing behind the guard's neck.

Then she pushes her wrist forward, the guy as well could already imagine what she was about to do to him as his eyes widen in panic. The other part of the nunchakus swung fast and hit against the guard's neck, crushing it instantly.

Although the guy was seriously injured and it was even possible he will die from the hit, but his sacrifice was truly worth it. His rope dart had moved close to Aleastasia without her knowing because she was focused on fighting the guard and she didn't realize when the rope dart left his hand.

When the dart came close enough, Aleastasia finally noticed the weapon but it was too late to do anything about it as both of her nunchakus were too far to be used in this situation.