The third

The scythe descends slowly, a looming beat following as well, seizing the breathe of everyone. Ichikawa had died even before death arrived, he was only just awaiting his mode of exit and he was sure it was either by his head rolling of, or his heart being carved out.

The scythe's drops finally as it rests on Aion shoulder, Aion removes his hand from the handle and stretches it at Ichikawa.

If the eyelids were strong enough to make sounds, there would be an orchestra of blinks ringing out as everyone was utterly confused and surprised.

"Hey come up, I think I hit you a little bit too hard." Even Ichikawa forgot he had difficulty breathing as he just dazedly stared at Aion's outstretched hand.

"We're fighting for privilege, not for lives. So I can't allow you to die." Aion said comfortingly as Ichikawa finally raises his hand out to reach Aion's.

Grabbing hold of his hand Aion pulls gently, lifting up Ichikawa up then he uses his second hand to hold him by the shoulder as he cautiously helps him up.

Standing on his feets, gravity seems to be more heavier than he remembered, it felt like an extra weight was pressing down on his and it was proving difficult to breath and even his chest tightened painfully.

Aion places his hand on his chest locating the place his fist had crushed in earlier. He feels around it and sees the place had sunk in and there was even a jagged edge almost piercing through his skin.

"Allow me!" Aion asks, but Ichikawa stares at him suspiciously for a while before he then nods his head in acceptance.

Receiving his consent, Aion places his palm on Ichikawa's chest and through it his shadow slithers it's way inside his body. The shadow rummages around and Ichikawa could feel the movement of a strange substance in his chest and after few seconds the shadow stops and retreats back, coming closer to exiting his skin.

Aion used the shadow to pick up every bone fragment that was shattered and even the ones that had pierced places they shouldn't, then he places them all back at the collarbone and rearranges them to how they were, fixing them back like he was solving a jigsaw.

After he arranges them back making sure he didn't miss a piece, he uses his shadow to cover the part that was broken and he pours in his flames through the shadow.

Ichikawa's eyes widen as he feels an unbearable heat appear in his chest, it was just a little heat from the flame but he was sure he wouldn't be able to survive that small heat, not to talk about the real flame.

'What sort of high grade flame does he have, it's hotter than even the flame breath my dad dragon has. Who is he exactly?'

The heat of the flame welded the bones together, and joins it in place also the muscles nearby were slightly singed and the bleeding from being pierced by bone fragments stops.

The shadow retracts and enter into Aion shadow, Ichikawa could feel the instant difference as he is able to breathe well now, and his collapsed chest was risen back up.

His collarbone was perfectly identical to the other one and the only difference was that one was bruised purple while the other wasn't.

Aion brings out a piece of meat and a multicolored light appeared but only for a second and after that a aroma of oil and juicy meat spreads out.

"Is that a leaf-tailed Kinkajou meat, how did you get that. They are rare delicacies." Ichikawa surprisingly asks as Aion hands him the meat.

"I just hunted it, there is nothing special in that." Aion watches as Ichikawa almost gobbled the whole piece, but he stops and just take a sizeable bite then he keeps the rest inside a light steel spatial ring decorating his right index finger.