Things he does when your drunk

A/n- the peotic rizzler always comes back 🌚

-he will at first notice how your speech is slurred and your walking is wobbly , wondering  why you hadn't called him instead of walking home. You'd gone out with friends but he didn't want you to go in fear of something happening to you but he wanted you to hangout without him being your shadow constantly

-as he hears your sees your drunken state as you enters the house emerging from outside he's instantly at your side , picking you up in his arms bridal style.

-hed let out a small chuckle even after trying to be serious as he heard your slurred speech.
"You...yourrrr not my husbannn...he sees you wit...mee..and he'll send ya home...."
You slurred and he shook his head as he brought you to your shared room.
"I am your husband."
He muttered as he set you down in bed and he gently took off whatever you had worn out and he made sure to simply put your pjs on.

-as he tried helping you out he tried coaxing you back into bed as usally when you were drunk you were a wild one.
"Get your bloody arse back in the room."
He sighed as he watched as you started putting on lipstick , the red smearing as you did so.
"C,monnnnn we're gonna go....."
You whined and he sighed as he took a wet wipe from your makeup drawer and he looked at you and gently cleaned off your face before putting you back in bed.

-after a bit of a difficult time with you , you finally went into bed and he got into bed next to you. He never liked when you drank , he felt as if it left you in a much more vulnerable state which it did and he never really like when you went out for too long either. He wanted to be at your side as much as he could , and even when he was off duty he went straight to you first before going to see soap or anyone else.

-Once you wake up hes already up gently stroking your cheek. His eyes boring into yours as he looked over your tired  and  confused face.
"Good morning luv..."
He started as he kissed your lips trailing down to your neck a bit before pulling away.
"Fuck my head hurts.."
You groaned and he chuckled as he sat up and already had a glass of water on hand with some Advil that he had on his night stand and he handed them to you as you sat up.
"You got drunk , now you gonna have a hangover."
He eyed you and you rolled your eyes a bit playfully.
"Well isn't it the consequences of my own actions.."
You joked and he nudged you to take the meds and you did so.

-he loved you a lot and wouldn't dare let anything happen to you but he simply wanted you to be safe and after what happened last night he'd make sure to keep doing his personal mission of keeping you safe and healthy.