Onlys notice

A/n - this was requested from @ShinySherlock210 , please enjoy this oneshot and sorry if it's shit , I'm just starting to get back into writing again :3

Tw- PTSD mentions

Your head was pounding and your body ached but the relief that filled you as you sat in the helicopter leaving the mission sight. You and the others from 141 had just gotten off the biggest life or death mission yet almost losing Gaz and yourself in the process.

You sat tired and cut up next to ghost who seemed more quiet than normal. You noticed how he bounced his leg and how his eyes were slightly watery. You saw how his chest heaved. You knew what was happening but couldn't properly help him since you knew he wouldn't want to be seen in such a vulnerable Position in front of the others.

You had a worried look in your eyes as you saw the panic grow in him and you didn't know what to do at the moment. Since it was dark in the helicopter not many could see what was happening but you could. You inched your way towards ghosts hand and gently Held its it , brushing your thumb over where his knuckles would be , you had hoped to give him some sort of comfort.

You felt his hand grip on you and you understood what was happening just by that gesture. You saw his leg shake more quickly and you looked up at him and you then felt him pull you closer next to him. He was struggling but all he could do was wait till you all arrived back at base.

********

You finally arrived back at base and ghost moved past everyone quickly and was the first to enter along with you following behind him. Ghost quickly moved into his room and you followed behind him and as soon as you closed the door he broke.

He threw his gear off into a corner and he slouched down onto the floor with his head in his hands , his hands started to tremble and faint sniffling could be heard if you listened closely.
You looked at him with a sad look and you unclipped your gear and you walked over to him and You knew what to do and you sat between his legs and wrapped your arms and legs around him.

He instantly wrapped his arms around you and held you tightly as he couldn't hold it for much longer and the more he fought it the more it was harder to hold and he broke , sobbing silently into the crook of your neck. Ghost had been trudging through his PTSD ( post traumatic stress disorder) for awhile now and hasn't told anyone but you , he knew if he told anyone else he was more likely to get discharged from the military leaving him alone again with no where to go.

Civilian life wasn't his , he hadn't known what love , compassion or comfort was until he met you but he had found comfort in you. He would never be this vulnerable with someone unless it was you. He was a tough case to crack but you and him both had your ups and downs as you went by in the first few months but now it has all gotten great for the better.

You rubbed his back just waiting for this episode to be over.
" I keep seeing it....it won't go away..."
He said shakily.
Your heart broke for him , you hated seeing him like this. He deserved the world and deserved all the love that you could give him. He had told you about seeing flashing images of his father and what he had done , he had told you about the men that he had seen and known killed his family. He had been through a hell of a life , all he's ever known was fear and hatred.

He had seen a few of the men on the field and had thought they were still alive which had triggered a PTSD episode in him. He froze up , which he never does in combat but when he did he feared for the worst . He had snapped back for a moments noticed when on the mission and killed the guys and He thought you were next and thought you were going to die by their hand.

" I'm right here Simon , I'm not going anywhere. They won't hurt me or you , they aren't here anymore ."
You spoke softly , reassuring him.
" I am here with you , nothing will change and nothing will happen."
You say as you gently continue to rub his back , seeing how he calmed down a bit.

" I dont want you...you to-...I need you alive."
He spoke quietly as he held onto you.
" and I will be , no matter what happens I will be here till the end with you."
You say as you watched him use one arm , holding you with the other and he lifted his mask halfway and rested his forehead on yours as he calmed down.

" I will always be here with you no matter what."
You say with a small smile as you pressed a kiss to wear his forehead would be.

" I will be here no matter what."