Unexpected guests

A/n: sorry if it's short but I hope you enjoy this

You sat next to your friend arrow in the cafeteria and you set down your plate of food while getting comfortable. Arrow sat in his seat across from you and sat his food down as well and started to get eating .
" you know y/n I don't really get it , why him."
Arrow asked confused while picking at his food.
" I dunno it's just that's he really really hot ."
You said sheepishly.
" sounds like someone has a crushy wushy ."
Arrow teased .
" I swear to everything , we are not doing this today ."
You said sternly while picking up your cup bring it to your lips to take a drink , setting your cup down when you were done .
" he's scary as fuck and wears a skull mask how are you attracted to that ? . Most guys would probably piss there pants if they saw him."
Arrow stated .
" he's not scary he's the most attractive man I've ever seen and probably the first ..."
You said trialing off at the end .
" oh yeah I forgot you've been single all your life ."
Arrow said stating the obvious.
" says the one who can barely get out the talking stage and has met multiple girls and still hasn't pulled one ."
You said back , a bit harsh .
Arrow looked at you as if he was offended but you only playfully rolled your eyes and you ate your food .
" arrow he's sexy okay , he has that deep voice and accent . Looks hella hot when fighting and if I had the chance I'd let this man grab me by my-
Your sentence was cut short when you saw arrow choke on his water that he was drinking and look up . Your blood ran cold for a second but it was only moments later until arrow almost spit out his water . You didn't turn around but you most surely new that if you turned around it wouldn't be good . You felt someone tap your shoulder and when you saw the gloves hand your heart dropped .
" y/n your little crush is here ."
Arrow giggled and you shit him a smug look.
" I will fucking cut you if you say something else."
You said harshly but in a panic brows furrowed , causing him to immediately shut up .
" I see how rough you are with the others , now how rough are you willing to be with me ?."
Ghost said in a teasing tone.
You turned to face the Brit and your face went blank knowing he heard what you had said.
" you know luv if you wanted that so badly you should've had just asked ."
Ghost said , chuckling deeply .
Ghost took his hand and he gently lifted your chin up so you were eye to eye with him . This made you fold so much .
"I-I ..."
You stuttered over your words trying to explain what was going on but as soon as you went to speak you were met with a pair of soft lips .
Ghost had lifted up his mask and he gently pressed his lips against yours . He cupped your cheek and you melted straight into his touch .
You both pulled away naturally , catching a breathe and you looked up at him surprised.
" I didn't know you felt the same ..."
You said quietly.
The other men in the cafeteria had went silent to watch to moment and too see what would happen next , this made you more anxious .
Arrow sat there shocked watching the whole thing in front of his eyes .
" I -are we a thing ?."
You asked .
" only if you want it to be luv ."
Ghost said , his smooth Manchester accent making you wanna fold again .
" I would very much like that ."
You said pulling him in for another kiss .
" then it's official luv ."
He said against your lips .
The men in the room started cheering and yelling and you kinda got nervous but exited and you went close to Ghosts side . You felt Ghosts strong arm wrap around your shoulder and pull you close . Making you feel safe and protected . You have craved this for so long , little did you know what was gonna happen later.