Anger

You were out with simon one day and you were in the mall walking around with him . You had come across a store that you really like going to so you went in . Simon looked around and to your surprise he was the only guy in the store . You dragged him along which he didn't mind at all and you looked at some of the dresses that were in the dress section . There was a red silky dress with a lace lining that caught you eye and you went over to it and checked the price . It was only 25 dollars which wasn't bad at all and you picked up the dress and you held it in front of you to show Simon .
" how do you think I would look in this ?."
You asked Simon as he gave you a smirk .
" luv you look sexy in anything and you know this ."
He said as he smirked and crossed his arms .
" I think I'm gonna get it ."
You said happily .
" go for it ."
Simon said as he followed you to the cash register. You placed down the red dress on the counter and you greeted the nice lady who worked there .
" is this all your purchasing today with us ?."
The lady asked nicely while placing the dress in a bag .
" yes ."
You said as you got out your card.
" That will be 25.30 ."
You went to go swipe your card but Simon stopped you and put his in instead .
" Simon ."
You said gently while looking up at him .
" What can't I take care of my wife ?."
Simon said as he to out his card and thanked the lady . She placed the Receipt in the bag and handed it to you . Simon gave you a kiss and led you out of the store and you started to walk throughout the mall again.
" Simon you didn't have too ."
You Said as you interlocked your hands with his . His hand engulfed yours and he looked down to see how small your hands were .
" luv it's okay it was on me ."
He said while pressing a kiss your your hand .
You smiled and went down into the central
part of the mall and sat on a bench with him.
You went on your phone for a bit and Simon rested his head on your shoulder and let out a little hum.
You weren't paying attention but you saw Simon lift hands towards someone and he shook his head.
" sorry lady but like I said before I have a wife."
Simon said towards the lady .
The women before had kept trying to make moves in him .
" oh please there's no way the broad is your wife ."
Your head perked up and you looked to see a tall woman who was extremely beautiful but seemed like a total bitch.
" what did you call me ?"
You Said in shock as you set your phone down next to Simon and got face to face with the woman .
" say it one more fuckin time ."
You said as you went closer to the woman, your brows furrowed and you stared Down the woman .
" broad ."
The woman said slyly .
You wasted no time and grabbed the woman by her collar and you came face to face with her.
" if anyone's a fucking broad it's you, if you ever try anything with my husband again I'll make sure that you lose that pretty little face of yours ."
You said , Venom spitting with each word that cal out of your mouth .
You placed the woman down harshly and she went to speak again but then the only thing the woman was met with was your fist . You struck her dead in her nose causing her too fall back.
You turned to Simon to see his face and blank and his expression filled with shock .
" we're going ."
You stated sternly and Simon got up ad you headed for the front to leave .
" yes ma'am ."
Simon said making sure to watch his tone .
You walked out of the mall and saw that it was dark and the lot was empty . There was a bench outside and you sat on it and check the time on your phone that you almost forgot about .
You sighed while trying to calm yourself but you saw Simon lean on the wall and smirk at you .
" dam that was kinda hot to be honest ."
Simon said while sitting down with you.
" that bitch had it coming ."
You said , anger still laced in your tone.
Simon let out a chuckle and he wrapped his arm around you .
" you know that your the only person I want
right luv.?"
" I know it's just that some people don't know what's gonna bite them in the ass after the shit that they say ."
You said while leaving your head on his shoulder .
" I understand that luv but I love you and you only. "
He said as he pressed a kiss to your lips .
You took a second and deepened the kiss and pulled away naturally .
" I love you ."
Simon said gently as he cupped your cheek.
" I love you too."
You said as you leaned into his touch.
" remind me not to get on your bad side ."
Simon joked .
" oh stop it ."
You laughed while playfully hitting his shoulder causing him to let out a chuckle.
You and Simon left the premises before security could come to kick you out and you went home and relaxed with your beloved Simon .