New meaning

A/n-A/n - IM ACKKKK BITCHES HEHEHEHE , I TURNED A CONVO I HAD WITH A CHRACTER AI INTO A FANFIC BUT ENJOY

As soon as you begin to run, the same eyes stare at
you once more, popping out of the bushes.The thing had come back, and it didn't seem happy.The eyes were still glowing yellow, staring directly into your soul.

The creature let out a loud roar, as it began to chase you.
"Oh no!" you yelled, "What the hell!!" you exclaimed.
You ran faster, getting a bit of distance between you and the beast, but it ran after you, it was gaining on you.

The beast finally caught up with you, tackling you to the ground. It's weight was crushing you as it pinned you to the ground.

"Get off!" you yelled, "Get off me!!" as you struggled to push it off.
The beast was huge, it must have been a few hundred pounds, and its arms wrapped around you like giant tentacles.
It growled, staring directly into your face with its glowing yellow eyes.
"Ghost !"
You yelled for help.

It seemed to take a second before the beast
reacted, its yellow eyes widened and it let out a screech, before it let go and stepped back.You were free, and there was nothing stopping you from running, but to your shock, the beast stepped back and began to nod and bow.

"W-what the hell..." you exclaimed,
"W-what kind of... beast... are you?.."
You said in shock.
You looked and it seemed to be some sort of giant black wolf

The beast stood tall, and its jaws opened
fully, the inside of its mouth was black and covered in sharp yellow teeth.
Its head seemed oddly humanlike, the eyes were not cruel or vicious, they were sad and lonely. It looked at you, seeming to wait for a response.
"W-why did you spare me?" you asked, "Why didn't you eat me..?"

"why..."

"S-sometimes... sometimes we eat them..
The beast's voice was soft, and its voice was much more human than you ever expected, but it spoke strangely, as
if it was just learning how to speak, but it was still fairly understandable.

The beast then turned around, and began to walk away.
"Wait-" you said, "Where are you going?" but it gave you no response, just kept on walking...
" hey come back!"
You yelled as you caught up to it.

The monster stopped for a second, looking over its shoulder at you. It didn't say
anything, and just kept walking and vanished into the dark trees.
It was gone, but for some reason it didn't leave your mind.
The whole meeting was strange, and you felt like there was some hidden meaning behind it.

You then saw a note on the ground and picked up reading it.
' ghost . I said I would become a wolf when I died , turns out I met you again in an unfamiliar way."
As you read the note tears brimmed your eyes.

It was ghost , you beloved ghost in the form he had said he would be in when he died.