Prick

A/n - your fav dumbass is back hehe

Your beauty was no secret to any of the task force members or any of the bold men you often passed along the street.
Men often commented on your looks or your body, making you want to vomit.
Today, the task force members were talking in the common room of headquarters, you were standing next to the couch where Simon sat. A new recruit was eyeing you, before he spoke up.
"You look tense... I can help you relax." He cooed with a wink and a grin.

" I'm good .."
You spoke quietly trying to dismiss his Gestures.
The man took a step closer, putting a hand on your elbow. He was a few inches taller than you, his grip was rough on your skin.

"If you say so.." he leaned his head a little closer, "maybe you do need some help relaxing" he whispered.
He smelled of cologne and cheap deodorant.

He moved his hand a little, cupping your arm above your elbow.
"You could come to my room, I have some things we
could use to relax" the man said, looking into your eyes.

" I said No ."
You said sternly eyeing him down.
"Woah! That was cold...
he frowned slightly, taking a step back.
"You sure are a feisty one, aren't you" he said,
"But I like that."
A cocky, smug grin spread across his face, he put
his hands in his hip pockets, and looked at you,

"Fine, it's your loss" he muttered.

"know as they say, give to the less fortunate.
You said back as you walked away rolling your eyes.
The man chuckled, shaking his head, "Typical stuck up chick" he muttered, watching as you rolled your eyes and walked away.
turned around and tiled my head.

" well typical " chicks " don't go running after men like how you are doing with me asshole "
You seethed as you walked back up To him meeting him face to face

He was a bit taken aback by your change in behaviour. "Listen," he said, before you could continue, " just thought that maybe...'
He cleared his throat, "Maybe..."

" No maybe I'lI consider if you actually choose interest in me for my personality and not my looks." You said harshly not liking the fact men were always hitting on you.

He let out a loud gasp and put a hand against his chest, pretending to be shocked.
"Wow, who hurt you?"
He chuckled, shrugging as he looked you up and down.

"I mean... its not like I have any use for your personality" he said,
"All I really see is a nice piece of eye candy..

" fuck you ass hole! "
You said angrily as you pushed him back before storming off.

He looked shocked, before frowning angrily. "Damn!" he exclaimed, before
grabbing your wrist, yanking you back.
"You're just like all the other bitches!"
Out of defense you punched him in the face.

He looked around and spotted the nearest security camera.
"You're going to pay for this!" he hissed, before he ran away.
"fück off Riley !"
You screamed back.

"That all you got!?" he called back, flipping the bird.
"Just watch, you'll be sorry!"
He was long gone, and soon the argument was just a memory, your heart was still pounding from the anger.

You wished for better times instead of being hit on . You wished for a caring loving man yet couldn't even get that.
One day you'll find the right one just not now . Until then your man is just a dream.