He helps you with an anxiety attack

You had just come off a dangerous mission and you and the others had barely made it out alive only with a few cuts but this made you extremely uneasy  . You stepped in front of the door of your quarters and you stepped inside closing the door behind you and you went into the bathroom and started to spiral . You didn't have enough time to close the door but all you looked in the mirror and felt your chest start to get tight . You started to panic and you didn't know what was wrong and you started feeling like the walls were getting closer to you . Tears pricked the corners of your eyes and you slouched to the floor bringing your knees to your chest . your breath started to quicken and get extremely heavy .  you were scared and had an extreme and intense feeling of fear that drowned you and made you panic .
'' what do i do what do i do what do i do .''
You said quickly as the tears started to fall free from your eyes and roll down your cheeks .
Your hand got clammy and your hands started to shake . you wanted it to stop but you didn't know how to . This hasn't been the first time you had an anxiety attack but this , this was different . it was worse , way worse than you expected . Ghost was in his room eating a snack that consisted of crackers and some peanut butter spread . He took off his vest and unstrapped the majority of his gear leaving him only in black cargo pants and a tight black shirt that fit him just right . His muscles showed through his shirt and flexed each time he moved his arms in some way . He wore his mask perusal and he ast at his desk just relaxing for a moment but he had his knife on him as always strapped to his thigh . He tried texting you where you were but there was no answer, only his text was left on delivery . this was unusual of you , you always answered his text but this was different and this made him wonder so he decided to go check on you in your room . he got up from his desk and pushed in the little stool that was with it and he pulled up his mask half ay and finished his snack quickly and he exited his room and went down the hallways in front of your room , he went to knock on the door but went he went to he heard a sniffle . he didn't hesitate and he ran into your room and saw the bathroom door open . he walked over and he saw you curled up on the ground trying to catch your breath , crying .
'' oh luv whats wrong .''
He said gently while kneeling down to you .
You shook your head and closed your eyes hoping this would be over soon .
Ghost new all too well what was happening since he has gotten like the before as well . he didn't hesitate and he grabbed you oh so gently and you had your back to his chest and you head on his shoulder . he wrapped his legs around yours and he then wrapped his arms around
trying to ground you . The pressure of his body made you calm down a bit but your breathing was still very uneasy .
'' breath with me , 1....2....3.''
He took a deep inhale and you tried to as well trying to match his breathing to the best of your ability . you let out a shaky breath and you kept trying to regulate your breathing . He lifted up his mask half way and he pressed a kiss to the top of your head and he rested his back on the wall of your bathroom . you calmed down and your breathing was normal again . you wiped your tears  and you looked up at Ghost with a guilty expression .
'' i'm sorry if i bothered you .....''
You said in a low quiet tone .
'' don't be sorry you didn't bother me , it's okay . i get like this at times too.''
He hushed you and kept you in your arms for a little while and he made sure that you were calm and steady. He picked you up out of the bathroom and he held you in his arms and looked down at you while pressing his forehead  against yours .
'' i know the mission was hard but it's over okay im here and were safe .''
He murmured against you .
'' thank you .''
'' no problem luv , thats what im here for .''