Tired

A/n - reader is mute and sorry if it's short but I hope you enjoy :)

Tw?- angst and some fluff

It feels like I'm drowning yet there's no water filling my lungs. I feel like I'm sinking yet there's no one pulling me down . I don't know what I'm feeling , is it all really just nonsense ? . Behind the face you see and love it's a bitter feeling and a hard truth , I can't handle this life anymore I hate it .

My actions speak louder than words but my words would break you if you could hear what had occurred . I just want to be free and to be able to live and laugh instead of being choked by an invisible rope . I wish to see the meaning behind everything.

It's stupid explaining this to you as if you can fix it but you can't , no one can . I live in a world of silence yet everything around me is so loud. I sit in silence yet everyone manages to hear but they don't truly know . I hate this .

You wiped the tears that had fell from your face
And you turned away as you handed ghost the piece of paper you wrote on. His heart broke when he read those words . You had been so sick and tired of everything and being shut out by your team just because you can't speak but you did your job well .

You worked as a recon sniper since  you thought it would be a good job and somehow you managed to get out on 141's squad but everything has been feeling like a chore lately.
Getting out of your bunk was a challenge along with many other things that would be considered a normal Task but seems so challenging to you.

You haven't been feeling yourself lately and ghost had started to notice that so when you got ready to go to bed he knocked on your door and decided to sit with you . He knew something was up so he wanted to see what was the issue .

" don't worry , we will get through this together."
Ghost spoke softly as he cradled your face in his hands and rested his forehead against yours. Wiping the rest of your tears with the tips of his thumbs . 
' I wish to be okay '
You signed weakly with your hands.
" you will be , just take baby steps luv ."
He says as he pressed a kiss to your head before bringing you into a secure hug.

You made a little nod and you wrapped your arms around him and you nestled your head into the crook of his neck.

" it will all be okay luv ."