Hide en seek

This was requested but I hope you enjoy :)

Ghost searched every for you around base but  he couldn't find you . You decided to be a little shit today and you hid from him . You hid in one of the food shipment containers In the storage room to see how he would react to you being gone . You obviously knew that he was going to panic but he had done things to mess with you as well so you decided to call it even when doing this .
" soap have you seen y/n ?"
Ghost said while panicking .
Ghosts eye makeup was smudged and his eyes were a bit watery . Ghost had been panicking for hours since he couldn't find you .
Ghost had went to Rec room and seen soap and
Rodolfo playing cards . Ghost stood tall , fiddling with his gloves a bit eagerly waiting for an answer from him . Soap and rodolfo turned to see a very frantic ghost . The only new this by his body language and his eyes said it all .
" ghost what's got you so scared?"
Rodolfo said shocked since no one has never seen ghost this way before.
" I can't find y/n I looked everywhere."
Ghost said while scanning the room .
" get the dog he'll find her ."
Soap said while continuing to play cards.
" oi the fuck the dog gonna do ?"
Ghost said growing more and more panicked as the minutes went by .
" I don't know get something of y/n's and let the thing sniff it and the dog will sniff her out round base ya know ."
Soap said while continuing his game .
" where's the dog ?"
Ghost asked walking closer to soap .
" in his kennel down the hallway ."
Rodolfo said as he pointed to the door .
Ghost left the Rec room in a hurry and he ran down the hallway to the kennels . The closer he got he heard barking and he when he got closer he came to a stop and opened the door . He walked in and grabbed a leash and went in front of Riley's kennel . Riley sat in the corner and his head perked up when he turned and saw Ghost .
" oi c,mom boy , we're gonna go look for y/n."
Ghost said in a panic.
He opened up Riley's kennel and the gate swung to the side . Riley sat up and walked up ghost and sat in front of his feet waiting patiently. Ghost grabbed his collar and he hooked the leash on him . Riley took out a hair-tie from his vest and let Riley sniff it . Ghost always had your hair ties in his vest because you always needed one on missions so he just kept them in his vest . Riley started to sniff the hair tie and then soon Riley was off with ghost. Riley sniffed through out the hallways with a very frantic ghost . Riley started to sniff around the hallways until he started to pick up the pace . Ghost noticed this and he took of Riley's leash and let him roam free . Riley found the storage room and he sat down and made eye contact with ghost letting him know he found something .
" what is it boy ? Did you find her ?"
Ghost got closer and opened up the storage room gate and he walked inside. He was only met with metal crates and the cold air that came from the vents .
" Riley you know the drill ."
Riley got the hint and he started to smell around the crates .
You heard the sound of footsteps getting closer to you and you covered your mouth to stop the sound of your breath.
" oh shit ."
You said in a little breathy laugh .
It wasn't long till you felt a giant hand grasp you by the back of your shirt and pull you out of the crate .
" are you out of your bloody mind. !"
Ghost looked at you and sighed in relief but he was angry .
He held you by the back of your shirt like a kitten with its scruff .
" hi ..."
You said weakly and smiling nervously.
" what the fuck were you thinkin hidin like that I thought something fuckin happened to ya ."
While holding you close to his face .
" call it even then bitch ."
You said while giving him a small smirk .
" No not when you toy with someone else's feelings ."
Ghost said harshly while putting you down .
" Ghost you literally made me think you were fucking dead after a mission while the medics were patching you up ."
You said while pointing your finger at him .
" fine we're even ..."
He grumbled .
" what was that I couldn't hear you ?"
You said smirking at him .
" I said we're even you fuckin muppet ....your lucky I love you ."
Ghost said while lifting his mask up half way giving you a quick peck on the lips .
" I love you too , I see you used Riley to your advantage."
You laughed .
" well I had to look for you cause I was worried...don't do that again you ass ."
He chuckled .
" I see you eye makeup is smudged . We're you crying about me ?"
You stopped and looked at him .
" y/n I was worried about you and got scared okay ."
Ghost said as he wrapped his arm around you and led Riley back to his kennel .
" I'm sorry ...just don't mess with me anymore okay this is even ."
You said .
" alright , I love you but no more hiding."
" I love you too you big softie ."
You smirked at him .
" yeah yeah whatever ."