Greatest hit

A/n - this was requested by @Nidhi7472 , please enjoy the oneshot and this one is a tad bit long but I know y'all don't mind :)

You were a great soldier , one that had come with many names. You were silent , swift and unknown, you were like a ghostly being but many had called you reaper. Your presence alone had made people think of their own choices in life and why they had even been near you in the first place.you were unknown yet great for military work.

You had been accepted into task force 141 and it's been almost 8 months since you've been with them and it's been a tough patch. They didn't trust you one bit yet still had managed to keep you apart on the team. You found it funny but also understood why they wouldn't trust you.

They didn't know anything about you but that's what made you such a great asset but also a dangerous one at that. You say wordlessly as you were in the humvee sitting next to ghost and soap while Rodolfo and Alejandro were in the front driving. Ghost kept eyeing you the whole time but you didn't mind it since it never bothered you.

You all had been driving back to Alejandro's base after a hard worked mission that still wasn't over.
You flet the humvee come to a halt and you looked out the window seeing it was still dark and rainy. Alejandro quickly got out of the humvee , slamming the door shut and he saw graves and his shadows looming and surrounding the area.

You saw the and quickly got your rifle ready and stepped out of the vehicle as well and kept your rifle close and tight to you. You never liked graves , In fact he made you want to be violent on so many levels. You never liked him and never will but you also felt there was some shade behind him.

You felt the cold rain hit your skin as you stepped out of the humvee and you sighed , you never liked the rain much but you knew it was apart of life and you had to deal with it.

" What's this ?"
Alejandro asked firmly as he looked at graves.
" This is the immediate future ."
Graves responded.
" How so ."
You say sternly as you kept a hard look on him.
" step away from the gate ."
Graves pointed at you causing you to earn a look from ghost and soap.

You looked back at them and huffed , stepping back and you kept a hard cold look on graves.
" what ?"
Soap said confused and loudly.
" you heard me ."
Graves snapped.
" You're crazy , this is my base."
Alejandro stood his ground.

You kept your rifle tight on hand as you moved towards ghost and gave him a knowing look.
" It's not a base , it's a sizable covert facility and I admire it."
Graves spoke calmly yet sinisterly.
" And your point is ?"
You growled in a low tone.
" I'm taking it ".
Graves answered flat out causing me to lift my rifle slowly but ghost instantly grabbed the barrel and slowly pushed it down.

You sighed and kept your weapon down but you knew you wouldn't hesitate.you decided instead of your rifle you took out a knife.
" You soldiers have been relieved , thank you for your service."
Graves reported and you eyed him down.
" We don't take orders from you."
You spat.
" didn't Valeria say that ? Now that makes me wonder what I don't know about you being affiliated with a drug lord."
Graves looked at you and ghost and the others eyed you but you kept your hard look on graves.

You've had your fair share of accusations against you but this had drawn your line. You had done so much for your team and such yet they didn't trust you but more so you didn't give up on trying to get them to trust you . It was all a matter of time.

" the fuck did you say to me ?."
I fumed as I step closer to graves , now being face to face with him but soap stepped up and pulled me back a little.
" You're out of Line graves."
Soap said sternly as he stepped closer but Graves held up his finger and pointed.
" don't do that...don't do that."
Graves said grimly each time.
" No one needs to get hurt here."
Graves added and you glared at him.

" Are you threatening us?"
Ghosts' deep British voice loomed over as he looked over graves.
" soldier I don't make threats , I make guarantees"
Graves answered.

" you're about to get a guaranteed ass whooping.."
You muttered and soap looked at you for a split second but averted his gaze back on graves.

" Let's not do this."
Graves glared, keeping his gaze harsh and stern.
" I'm calling shepherd."
Soap stated and he turned and went to head back to the humvee and to contact him until the silence was broken again.
" general shepherd sends his regards."
Graves spike causing soap to stop and your eyes widened.

This wasn't good and you knew it. Just by that mention you knew you were in deep shit and you knew this was bad.
" he told me to tell you , he knew y'all wouldn't take this well."
Graves says as he looks at soap.
" So he knows about this ?"
You say sternly as you get closer again.
" He's put me in command of this operation from here on out."
You shook your head as you heard those words slip from graves mouth.

" your fucking deranged if you think we don't know what's happening."
You say as you eyed down each shadow their.
" y'all need to stand down and let the pros handle this . Why the hell are you talking like this is some negotiation , it's not ."
Graves belted sternly.

" I have my orders and you have yours."
Graves pointed.
" and who the fuck do you think you are cabron."
Alejandro hissed.
" My men are inside !"
He barked.
" I'm afraid not , your men...have been detained."

Seconds later Alejandro went to hit graves but was pushed and pinned onto one of the trucks nearby next to him being pushed into it by a shadow soldier.
" graves what the fuck !"
Soap thundered as he saw them zip tie Alejandro.

As Graves lifted his rifle and ordered his men to they opened fire on soap but you reacted quickly and pushed soap down and out of the way taking the bullet to your shoulder. You got up feeling the hot stinging sensation of blood trickle down your arm. You tuned out the pain as you choked out one of the shadows and you stabbed another one that was near ghost.

Ghost took out a few of the soldiers near him and you took out a rifle and started shooting down each and every soldier near graves and you pinned him to the wall and stabbed graves in his neck and wasted no time killing off the other soldiers. Ghost and soap killed off the ones near them and you dropped your rifle and you grabbed at where your wound was and you winced.

" reaper...turns out you can be trusted."
Soap Muttered.
" you thought I was gonna betray you...I wasn't , we are a team. I'm not like the others."
You say as you wrapped your arm with a piece of your shirt.
" you took a shot for me..."
Soap noticed as he saw your bleeding shoulder.
" like i said , we're teammates...and the names y/n ."
I say with a small grin.

" your one of a kind y/n."

" I'm the only kind ."