Only for you

A/n- this is short but I hope you enjoy this :)

You sat next to Simon in the rec room watching a movie , it was nights like these that made you warm but it also made you overthink and worry . he pulled you closer next to him and he hugged you tightly . he pulled away from you and you looked up at him but then a thought popped into your mind . what if i'm not good enough for him you thought and you frowned .
'' simon .''
You said quietly and he looked at you .
'' yes luv ?.''
He replied .
He went to wrap his arm around you but you moved away getting a confused look from him .
'' what's wrong luv ?''
He was confused as to why you moved away .
'' i'm just worried i guess..''
You said quietly while sighing and rubbing your arm .
'' why what's wrong ?.''
He said concerned and he paused the movie .
'' what if one day you'll love someone else and not me , what if i'm not good enough for you .''
You said quietly .
He shook his head and he cupped your cheek .
'' y/n you are one of the most beautiful women i have ever met okay and you are enough for me, you are more than i could ever ask for .''
He said softly .
'' you are the only woman i will ever love okay , i will never leave you for no one else .''
He spoke .
You yelped as he lifted you up in his arms bridal style and he leaned his forehead against yours.
'' my love if for you and you only .''
He rasped out while lifting up his mask half way and giving you a kiss on your forehead . you were eased by his words and you melted into his touch and he held you . you were comforted and you felt safe with him but hearing those words made all your worries about that slip away .
His love was for you and you only and he would never let anyone take that away from you , not even himself and plus you are all he would ever need to function .