Woken

You shot up out of your bed drenched in sweat . your breath was unsteady and you looked around to see nothing but darkness . you panicked a bit as you tried to turn on your desk lamp but you couldn't see which made you panic more . The dark fuelled your fear and you started to grow more worried each second that passed . it had been a week since you had been found after you had been captured by graves . when you were captured there was no sleep . no eating and all you endured was pain . your arms were still a little sore and bruises littered your body .
You felt around your bed and you didn't feel your husband there . you started to panic more and you soon called out for him .
'' simon ...simon.''
You said loudly and frantically .
'' where are you it's dark , i'm scared .''
You said as you sounded like you were on the verge of tears .
'' hey hey its okay im here.''
A deep yet gentle voice came from the bathroom , you saw the door open and the light was on and you had seen Simon walk out of the bathroom . He rushed towards you and turned on the light and got in bed next to you . as soon as he slid under the covers you clung onto him and wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck .
'' i couldn't find you and you weren't there and ..and –
'' I know , it's ok, I'm here . I won't let anything happen to you ever again . ''
He said as he rubbed your back and he gave a kiss .
'' i was in the bathroom luv , i had to use it .''
'' i know , i got scared .''
You said and he wrapped the blanket around you and him while turning off the light with a remote . you snuggled into him and you felt his strong arms wrapped around you a little tighter . you felt safe and secure when you were with him . you always did , simon would kill anyone and everyone in his power if they dare threaten you . Simon was known as a cold hearted soldier but whenever he was around you he always softened up .
'' It's alright, I'm here . you're safe . ''
Simon said and you wrapped your arms around him tighter . you couldn't see his face since it was dark but you felt around and you gave him a kiss on his forehead .
'' i love you .''
You spoke quietly as you yawned .
'' i love you too hun ,''
He said and you buried your face in the crook of his neck inhaling his scent . you felt safe in his arms and you finally relaxed a bit and you fell asleep dreaming of better things .