Beach days

A/n- sorry if this is shit and not as good as the others ones and if it's too rushed and trash asf. I kinda wrote this in class but hope you enjoy

" this is gonna be so fun !,"
You exclaimed as you fixed your bathing suit and set your towel down on the hot sand.
" before we do anything out your sunscreen on ."
Ghost spoke as he set his beach chair next to your towel and grabbed the sunscreen bottle from the bag he has also brought with him.

Ghost had worn his mask and some how wasn't hot and didn't mind it nor did you and you wore a simple bathing suit of your choosing . You turned around smiled at him as you took off your flip flops and walked on the scorching hot sand.

" turn around for me love ."
Ghost asked gentle as he squirted some sunscreen into the palm of his hand . You did as he told and you shuddered at the cold touch as ghost rubbed the lotion on your back making sure to cover it well.

He rubbed it on your arms as well and you let out a little giggle. Ghost then went in front of you and rubbed some on your face and once he finished he gently cupped your cheek and lifted his mask halfway and he planted a kiss on the top of your head.

Ghost didn't need to put on an any sunscreen since he had already put some before you left your house and he made sure that you were okay first before anything.

" I know the weathers hot today but you're even hotter ."
Ghost smirked as he sat down in his beach chair watching you sit on your towel.
" I can say the same for you ."
You smiled at him .

You scooted over and grabbed the bag and you pulled out a little shovel and bucket and started to play with the sand. Ghost leaned back in his chair and you went to Sun bathe and he turned his head to see you playing around in the sand.

" what ya doing luv ?."
He chuckled at the sight .
" playing with the sand , imma make a sand castle."
You giggled happily as you started to compact the sand in the little bucket.
" beach days !."
You said , giving off the energy of a five year old.

" yes indeed luv , beach days ."