Drunken nights

TW:mentions of drinking
Simon turns out to be a happy drunk

You're laying in bed resting as you look out the window of your home and see the branches of trees move from the breezy wind . You sighed as you turned over to see that your husband Simon still wasn't there in bed with you . He had said he went out to the bar with soap and the others and it was only gonna be an hour but time passed and it's been over 3 hours . you texted him every 30 minutes asking if he was alright and he always responded with yes and that  he'll be back soon . you trusted him but when he drank a little too much , lets just say he's a happy drunk . you had never seen simon drunk really . The only time you have ever seen Simon drunk was at your wedding . That was the day you found out he was a happy drunk . Simon was always protective and caring over you and he was a typical Ghost at times but when he was drunk he was like a happy 5 year old . You tried to rest your eyes and you went to go to sleep but you heard the buzz from your phone . you picked up your phone and squinted your eyes a bit from the bright light and you saw that it was soap who texted you and then you  heard a knock come from your door . you didn't read the text but you threw the covers off of you and you put on simons hoodie and slipped on your slides and you walked out of your room . you turned on a light so you could see where you were going and you went down the hallway and made it to the  stairs and went down them , past the living room and soon you were at your front door .
Your hair was in a messy bun and you had a groggy feel to your body . you unlocked your front door and opened it to see soap and price holding up a very drunk simon .
'' let me guess , he had too much to drink .''
You said as you gave a slight chuckle shaking your head .
'' yeah he doesn't take it light when it comes to that  .''
Price spoke with his arms crossed .
'' could you help me bring him up stairs ?.''
You asked sheepishly .
'' yeah .''
Soap said softly .
You invited them to your home and they followed you upstairs and you told them where to place him . they placed him down in yours and his bed and they made sure he was still okay .
'' oi ....your so beautiful ...will you date me.''
Simon slurred as he looked at you .
'' guys thank you for bringing him home safely .''
You thanked both of them .
'' no problem y/n , brutes gotta go home when he's gotta go home .''
Soap chuckled .
'' Yeah , I'll see you guys soon . be safe .''
You said as you led them to the door and said goodbye .
They waved as they went off on their way and you closed the door as they left and you ran back up stairs and saw Simon look at you stunned . you couldn't see his face but you knew that he was smiling like a giddy child .
'' Hi ...bloody hell your perfect .''
Simon said slowly as he rested his head on his pillow .
You turned off the light in the hallway and you went back into the room and closed the door hopping into bed next to Simon .
'' can you be my girlfriend , OH we can go on walks and we could have so much fun .''
Simon said happily in slurs .
'' simon i am your wife .''
You chuckled softly .
'' your my wife ....im so lucky to have a goddess like woman in my life .''
You smiled softly at his comment and pressed a kiss to his forehead .
His eyes widened as he giggled a bit and he wrapped his arms around you . you snuggled into his embrace and he smelled of whiskey and gunpowder . you look up at him and cupped his cheek along with his mask that he wore 24/7 . Before you went to bed and got comfortable you got up and went to get a glass of water for Simon from the bathroom . you got up but simon grabbed your wrist gently and he looked at you .
'' hey where are you going ?.''
He said  sadly .
'' im gonna get you some water ok .''
You said gently .
'' don't leave me please ...i don't want you to go .''
He said,
'' i won't , the bathroom is right the hon i'll be back in just a minute .''
You said softly .
'' promise me .''
'' i promise simon .''
You pecked him on his cheek and slipped out of his embrace  and went to the bathroom and got him some water from the sink . you filled the glass with water and you stepped out of the bathroom and you set the water on his night stand and got back into bed with him .
'' if you get thirsty there's water on your side ok.''
You said and he wrapped his arms around you gently and breathed in your scent .
'' you smell good.''
He murmured against your skin .
You chuckled and threw the covers over him and he snuggled into you.
You smiled against him , wrapping your arms around him as well and he sighed in relief .
'' lets get some sleep ok hon .''
'' i'll sleep if i can stay with you only .''
Simon slurred a bit .
'' yes i'll be with you .''
You spoke.
'' then good night .''
He said as he cupped your cheek .
'' good night hon .'''
Soon you were both off into a deep sleep .
Simon was for sure gonna have the worst hangover in the morning but you'll help him thoroughly as you always did . He loved you and you loved him and you would always help each other no matter what .