Rut (Continued).

CW!! This chapter is smut, like beginning to end, seriously. As I said in the last part, there are a lot of descriptions of knotting, so if that weirds you out, read with caution or skip this part in its entirety. If you are not of legal age please don't interact with this. You will get chlamydia and you will dieee!! There shouldn't be any major warnings for this part, other than it being pretty intense sexual content. As always though, if you see anything that may be considered a sensitive topic, please let me know so I can add appropriate warnings!
~

The morning after Minho's rut officially begins, Jisung emails his job's HR to let them know he'd be taking partner heat-leave for the next few days. He's not sure how long Minho's rut will last, but the older said three days so he gives them a tentative date when he'd be back, the day after Minho's rut is projected to end.

Minho is soundly asleep next to him in bed. They'd had sex a couple more times the night before and Jisung was covered in sweat and his own dried cum, and the inside of his thighs were equally as soiled with Minho's. A shower is definitely in order when Minho wakes up, because the alpha needs one too since he was probably just as sweaty and gross.

Jisung waits for Minho to wake up, responding to his text messages, and then scrolling through social media when he's done with that. Minho stirs next to him and he hopes the alpha's finally waking up so they can shower and stop being nasty.

Minho yawns and wraps his arms around Jisung. They were both still naked from the night before, and his hand rests on the omega's naked belly before he places a few kisses to the omega's skin. Jisung pets his hair affectionately as he waits for the older to fully come to.

"Goodmorning, hyung" Jisung greets Minho into the world of the wakeful as the man slowly opens his eyes.

The older man puckers his lips for Jisung to kiss him, and the omega obediently leans down to peck his lips. He starts to pull away after a quick peck, but the alpha's hand comes to rest on the back of his neck. Jisung chuckles softly and leans back in for a couple more pecks, and Minho quickly deepens the kisses.

"You literally just woke up" Jisung laughs incredulously as Minho sits up and pulls the omega to get on top of him. The younger straddles Minho's thighs as the older's hands find their grasp on his bare ass. They kiss some more, but it's obvious Minho doesn't just want to kiss. Jisung can feel the alpha's hard cock pressing into his thigh already. He figures if they were going to have sex again, they should do it before their shower so atleast they'd be able to stay clean for a little while afterwards.

Minho's hands on Jisung's ass move to spread the mounds apart, and the omega cringes as he feels more of Minho's cum dribble out of him. The alpha doesn't seem to notice, or maybe he just doesn't care, as he circles the younger's hole with his index finger. Jisung squirms a little when Minho presses the same finger inside of him as they kiss. He's still relatively stretched from last night and doesn't need too much foreplay for Minho to fit again, but foreplay is still nice to get his slick flowing anyways.

The alpha plays with his ass for a few minutes, the slide is made slightly easy by the still wet cum inside of Jisung. His hole eventually becomes wet with slick from the stimulation and in turn, the slide becomes even easier. Minho is able to thrust two fingers in and out of Jisung easily and decides at this point that Jisung is ready for his dick.

Minho guides Jisung's hips up so that he can line his cock up with the omega's hole. Jisung sits up and allows the alpha to position himself correctly and to slowly press inside of him. The omega moans softly as his alpha fills him and Minho looks up at him with his brows knitted in pleasure.