Pseudoheat.

CW!! This chapter contains smut. Please don't interact if you're under legal age! It has dom/sub undertones. It may also contain some dubious consent because Jisung is in heat, but I tried to make it as clearly consensual as possible. Also, there's heavy mentions of knotting so if you're uncomfortable with that, you know what to do. I think that's everything I need to warn y'all about but if you think I missed anything, let me know and I will make changes to the warnings!
~

"What are you eating?" Changbin is leaning over Jisung's desk to peek at what the younger was munching on.

"Gimbap." Jisung answers shortly as he fills his cheeks with the food. This is his breakfast for the day and he's eating at his desk for maximum efficiency. "Want some?" He offers the older one of the rice rolls and Changbin leans forward, gesturing for Jisung to feed him. The younger rolls his eyes but places the food into the alpha's mouth, he hums approvingly.

It takes less than fifteen minutes for Jisung's stomach to start aching. He's able to ignore it at first- for maybe an hour, but the cramps just become more frequent and intense. He gets up to use the restroom three times in two hours and he feels like he may have a fever.

"Hyung," Jisung calls to Changbin who was focused on his equipment and hadn't noticed the younger's flushed state. The alpha hums in attention, "Are you okay? Your stomach doesn't hurt?" He asks and the older furrows his brows.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" The alpha asks before turning to the omega, "Woah, Jisung-ah. You look like you're gonna throw up. Are you okay?" He questions with concern lacing his features.

"I think I have a fever. Do you think I ate something bad?" Jisung questions and leans forward to let Changbin place the back of his hand on his forehead.

"You're really warm. Maybe you should see if you can go home?" The older says, but Jisung is immediately refusing.

"No. I'm fine, I'll just work through it." Jisung shakes his head.

It takes another hour for Jisung to realize, he definitely cannot work through it. His stomach is cramping so bad and he has chills. He also can't stop running to the bathroom to empty his bowels every half hour. It's kind of embarrassing and he figures it actually would be better to deal with this at home. He explains his situation to his manager, who looks at him with wide eyes and immediately tells him he should go home. He must look really bad because even on the bus ride home he notices people giving him weird looks.

When he gets home he showers and then curls up in his bed to try to sleep the pain off. Even though he feels restless and uncomfortable, he's able to fall asleep for a little bit.

Then, he wakes up, he isn't sure how long he was asleep but its dark outside. When he blinks awake, the first thing he notices is the ache in his lower belly that still hasn't gone away. He groans and starts to shift uncomfortably in his bed, when he notices the sticky wetness in the back of his underwear. Suddenly, everything makes sense. The cramping, the chills, and fever, now the slick building between his legs. What he thought was a stomach bug, is actually a pseudoheat.

"Fuck." He groans aloud, annoyed by the sudden inconvenience. Pseudoheats are common on his current birth control. His doctor describes it as an overflow of hormones that cause heat-like symptoms. Usually when he has one every couple months, he'll have abdominal cramps and a mild fever, but the overwhelming urge to be bred doesn't often occur. He just gets a little horny and feverish. It's nowhere near as intense as a genuine heat.

The dark-haired omega swallows dryly as his body is overwhelmed with the fever, and his dick is straining in his pants. He should get up and take a Tylenol to help lower his fever but instead he rolls his boxers down his thighs. He's immediately wrapping his hand around his dick. The omega immediately whimpers and flinches away at the sensitivity of his cock. This is weird. He manages to think for a moment before he's wrapping his hand back around his dick loosely and giving it an experimental pump. His body trembles when his dry hand drags against his sensitive tip. He slips his fingers lower to dip in between his ass cheeks, feeling how wet he is. He doesn't fight the urge to slip two fingers inside himself and they slide in easily. The omega whimpers with his legs trembling, he's incredibly sensitive this time.