Confrontation.

Jisung's anatomy scan comes around at twenty weeks and some days along. He should be excited, because he'd finally be learning the sex of his pup. Instead, he only feels nervous and awkward. Being the other parent to Jisung's baby, Minho is unfortunately present. The alpha even insisted on picking up Jisung and taking him to the appointment, like usual, so what reason could Jisung come up with to turn him down? He just has to suck it up and sit through the awkward ride to the hospital.

They barely even exchange pleasantries when Jisung gets into Minho's car, or atleast Jisung doesn't. Minho tries to greet him normally and even tries and fails to make small talk. The omega doesn't want to be an asshole, but he feels uncomfortable and at a loss as to what he should say. If they have a conversation, it will inevitably make its way to Minho inquiring about the omega's absence for the past two weeks. Jisung could lie and pretend he was just so busy, but that's a lie- obviously. He doesn't even know if he wants to touch on the topic, and even if he did, he doesn't know how he would start that conversation.

"Have you been feeling okay? I haven't seen you in a while" Minho seems to make the choice for Jisung as he confronts the omega in a casual tone.

"Oh, uh... I'm fine." Jisung murmurs as he avoids looking at the alpha as he drives. The omega looks down at his hands, out of the window, even into the cup holders between the front seats- literally anywhere but at Minho.

"What about your sleep? You've been sleeping good enough?" Minho seems to be trying to broach the topic as gently as possible. This isn't something Jisung is used to with the alpha, because Minho is usually quite blunt. Whether that is good or bad, it just depends on the situation.

"Yeah, hyung. I'm fine." A little irritation slips into Jisung's tone and this renders Minho silent for a moment. The omega focuses outside of the window so that he doesn't have to see the look of annoyance that has undoubtedly bled onto Minho's features.

"Okay, well you haven't communicated more than a sentence or two with me for two weeks, so..." The annoyance that Jisung thought he would avoid on Minho's face is undeniably audible in his words. With that, Jisung is officially pissed again and no long just feeling a little awkward.

"Okay, well you've been busy so..." The younger mocks the alpha's tone with his reply and Minho sighs tiredly. Even though Jisung was bold enough to sass at the older, he still wasn't bold enough to look at him.

"How have I been any busier than usual? Have you been talking to me to know so?" Minho returns the sass right back. The younger scowls with a poorly concealed roll of his eyes before he's biting back.

"You've been busy hanging out with your friends, right?" Jisung bites back, still petulantly refusing to look at Minho.

"Huh? I've been working, Jisung." Minho's tone shows he is mildly confused but majorly irritated.

"Oh really?" The omega lets out a bitter scoff. Jisung almost has half the mind to be embarrassed by how's he's behaving right now. He's letting Minho get under his skin.

"Yeah, really. What are you getting at?" The alpha replies with attitude dripping from his words. Jisung feels so frustrated with Minho for playing stupid, and lying to his face. He wants to just scream and jump out of the car to get away from him, but instead, he will pull from Felix's Fountain Of Wisdom.

"Changbin-hyung told me you went on a date. Obviously, I don't care, like at all. You're just my pup's fa-" Jisung is starting to explain to Minho, accusation laced all through out his tone, admittedly, not *super* wise.

"Wait, you've been avoiding me for two fucking weeks because Changbin told you I went on a date?" The alpha is asking this with an incredulous pitch to the question and that finally makes Jisung turn to look at him.