Raw Chicken.

Being a little bit over two months into his pregnancy, Jisung has started to actually feel pregnant now. The headaches and nausea have gotten worse, and he's always exhausted but can never sleep. He also may be more emotional than usual, maybe. He did get just a bit unreasonably pissed at Seungmin this morning when he asked him to take his wet laundry out of the washing machine. Either that or Seungmin is just really annoying. He's also developed a serious aversion to any sort of meat or eggs- raw or cooked. He just can't stomach the smell anymore. Honestly, just the sight of it makes him gag.

That's how he finds himself doing just that- gagging in Felix and Hyunjin's kitchen. Felix started to prepare dinner and cut open a tray of raw chicken. As soon as the smell hit Jisung, his mouth was watering and he felt like puking. When Felix touches it with his bare hands, Jisung can't even say anything before he's running out of the kitchen and into the closest bathroom.

"Sung?" Felix calls after him as the pregnant omega dry-heaves over his toilet. Felix comes to stand in the bathroom doorway with Nabi on his hip. "Are you okay?" He asks in concern as Jisung whimpers in discomfort.

"I'm fine." Jisung shakes his head as he sits up and flushes the toilet. Felix is still looking at him with a worried expression as Jisung rinses his mouth with water.

"I'm gonna make you some ginger tea" the brunette omega says shortly and runs off to the kitchen to make the drink. Jisung slowly follows after him and pointedly avoids looking at the raw chicken on the counter, but just thinking about it makes him feel ill again. "Do you feel sick?" Felix asks as he turns on the electrice kettle.

Jisung does debate for a moment telling his bestfriend that he's pregnant, but the words get caught in his throat. He hasn't told anyone about it. Not a soul. The only person who knows is his doctor and that's because she'd known before him.

"I don't know... I guess I've been feeling sick for a while now." Jisung responds quietly with insecurity lacing his words. He does want to tell Felix, to feel like he isn't alone, but what does it mean if other people know?

"Do you think you ate something bad? Or maybe caught a stomach flu?" His bestfriend asks as he rounds his toddler out of the kitchen and into the living room where Jisung was sitting on the couch.

"No. It's not anything like that, and it's not contagious." The dark-haired omega speaks, unintentionally cryptic. Felix furrows his eyebrows in worry. His toddler pulls on her father's pants in permission to be picked up, and he does, but the look of worry doesn't leave his face.

"Are you sure? How do you know? You should go to the hospital if you've been sick like this for a while" Felix tells him and Jisung sighs.

"Yeah, I did, and I know 100% that I'm not contagious... Not unless babies are suddenly spreadable through airborne transmission now." Jisung tries to laugh off the words with a light joking tone, but his heart races in his chest. As his laughter fades, he looks up at Felix from the couch timidly. The other omega only looks at him in confusion and Jisung just sits there awkwardly. He won't say it aloud.

"Wait, what?" Felix seems to piece together what Jisung said after a while, and Jisung lowers his gaze back to his hands. "Sung, what do you mean?" He asks and the other omega feels his eyes start to prick with tears. He tried to play this off as a joke, but it's real. It's scarily real and he's reminded of that right now. "Oh God, um, okay. A-are you okay? Do you feel okay?" Felix questions as he sits down next to Jisung to comfort him. He can only rub his back with the free hand that isn't holding onto his pup.

"I-I don't know." Jisung starts to sob and Felix nods. The omega quickly runs off to give Nabi to Hyunjin, as she started to fuss at seeing Jisung upset. The freckled omega could also give his friend his full attention if he handed her off for a moment.

"You're pregnant, Jisung-ah?" Felix clarifies and Jisung nods tearfully. Hearing it said aloud and directed at him sounds almost like some sort of lie. There's no way those words were true. "Is there anything that I can do to help you feel better right now?" The brunette man asks and Jisung lets a watery laugh fall from his lips.

"Can you start by please not cooking chicken for dinner? It's really upsetting me because I haven't been able to eat or even tolerate the smell of it for the past two weeks. You know how much I loved chicken too" the last part of his statement makes him sob again.

"Two weeks? How far along are you, Jisung? How long have you known?" Felix asks after he quickly gets up to hide away the offensive meat. Then he returns to Jisung's side on the couch. "I honestly have so many questions, but I think the most pressing is, probably, are you okay?" He asks the question again and Jisung still doesn't have a legit answer.

"I guess. I don't know. I feel like I'm coming to terms with it and it scares me really bad" Jisung explains as his sobs quiet to soft sniffles.

"Oh, that's okay, and normal." Felix pauses before sighing, "So it's that alpha's? The one you've been hooking up with on and off for a while now? What was his name? Kiho?" The omega asks and Jisung laughs at the attempt to remember the alpha's name.

"It's Minho, and yeah. He doesn't know, I've been too afraid to tell him." Jisung replies and Felix nods with a solemn look.

"How far along are you?" Felix asks again and Jisung's hand unconsciously moves to rest on his flat stomach. When he notices the gesture, he immediately pulls it away.

"I don't know, probably just around two months. I haven't been keeping track." The omega admits shamefully and Felix frowns.

"Well have you been getting any prenatal care? Taking vitamins? You can get those over the counter and they're super affordable. You need to get your pregnancy dated and confirmed so that you can get your pregnancy voucher. That will cover all of your prenatal care." Felix explains and the other omega just looks down at his hands. "I'm sorry... A-are you planning to keep it... or?" He suddenly realizes and Jisung bites his bottom lip nervously.

"I don't think so... I just want to tell Minho-hyung before I do it. It doesn't feel right to go through with it without telling him. I'm just scared that he'll ask me to keep it." Jisung admits and Felix once again nods in understanding.

"Okay, yeah, I understand." The brunette says, "How long have you known? Why didn't you tell me?" Felix asks and Jisung just shrugs.

"I found out really early, like almost a month ago, and I haven't told anyone. Not my moms, not Minho, no one. I've been afraid to say it aloud, because then it makes it real and I can't pretend it's not happening anymore." Jisung explains and Felix seems genuinely pained by the admission. The other omega's eyes are welling with tears, but Jisung can tell he's trying to appear strong. He appreciates it.

"You don't have to go through something like this on your own. I won't tell anyone, but I will be here for you whenever you need me." Felix says and wraps his arms around Jisung's waist, he rests his head on Jisung's shoulder. "You should tell Minho soon, so that you can get all of this taken care of. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to get it done." He adds and Jisung nods, because he knows and understands this very well.

~
Do you guys think this needs a content warning for the brief mention of abortion at the end? I don't want to exclude anybody from reading this chapter just because of a two line mention of it, but if anyone thinks it's necessary I will add it. Still trying to figure out what is worth warning about. Thank you for reading <3