30

Siddharth : for the first time in my life, I feel like I really judged a person wrong, you know yesterday night she really stood there for me in hope that I will go and help her. (He is sad internally)

Jannat : Siddharth, I am glad to know that you have such a pure heart, but this wasn't your fault. And if it was you really try to make up for it and I don't think she even think it this way.

Siddharth : hmm.

Jannat : and if you want to do something for her, give some time, I know she is capable and in future she will make you feel proud.

Siddharth : yes, maybe you are right?

Jannat : if you want I can arrange a room for her, where she can stay!!

Siddharth : yeah please. But don't find any place which is too far from my flat.

Jannat : why mister nigam, I don't know why I feel that something must be fishy here. (She said with narrow eyes expression, teasingly)

Siddharth : Jannat, there is nothing like that and do you even think that I can like someone like Avneet, she is so clumsy. She didn't even grown up yet.

Jannat : yeah right. But I just said what I felt, Siddharth.

Siddharth : no madam, you were wrong.

Jannat : oh okay. (Teasingly and laughed)

She went out and after an hour. Siddharth saw in CCTV that Avneet is entering in the office.

Siddharth (to himself) : Avneet.... What the hell is wrong with this girl, I told him that she should rest today, why she never listen to me. Ughhhhh.

Avneet was feeling bored in home, there is nothing to do there so she came to office.

Avneet walked inside. And Siddharth came out from his cabin angrily.

Avneet : Good morning, Jannat mam.

Stay tuned.