18

18

Siddharth : and listen to me, don't tell anyone that you stayed at my flat yesterday night?

Avu : uhm...

Siddharth eyes were fixed on laptop but when she didn't replied, Siddharth lift up her eyes looked at her.

Avu : sorry sir.

Siddharth : sorry.... For what? What you did now Avneet? (He asked her in concern that if she told anyone that she stayed with him yesterday night)

Avu : actually sir....

Siddharth : what? Speak up Avneet what you did, I hope you didn't tell anyone that you had spend yesterday night with me.

Avu : I didn't knew it that you won't like it so?

Siddharth : so, you told anyone?

Avu : yeah, I told it to manager sir.

Siddharth : but why did you told him? Like did he asked you?

Avu : no sir.

Siddharth : so why you told him? (He asked him angrily)

Avu started crying, her tears flowed out from her eyes.

Avu : he told me that I am looking fresh today, so I just praised your room's furniture.

Siddharth : means you told him that you slept in my bedroom.

She nodded with sobbing continue.

Siddharth : you are such a piece of mess, that's it. I don't know why I hear my teacher and give you this job.

She is sobbing standing there, when Jannat walks in hearing that Siddharth is shouting.

Jannat : what is happening here?

Siddharth : ask this from her? She messed everything in my life. You know what Avneet I made a mistake letting you stay in my house. (Shouting)

Jannat : siddharth, what happened?

Siddharth explain everything to her.

Jannat : oh, but siddharth if you helped everyone will understand.

Siddharth : do you think anyone will understand anything, no Jannat, what will people think of us now. I know better.

Jannat : okay relax, we can still think of it.

Siddharth : you get lost from here first. (Avneet left)

Stay tuned