37

Avneet : Believe me, Reem. There is nothing I did. I don't know 🤷‍♀. (She is blushing thinking about this possibility)

Reem sit along with her to talk this in detail.

Reem : by the way, how it feels when Siddharth sir gives you attention!! (She asked with a curious expression)

Avneet : obviously, it's good to feel. But yaar, Siddharth sir doesn't look at me the way you are thinking.

Reem : do you like him?

Avneet ignored this question with a blush on her face and continue doing her work on laptop.

Reem : Hey... Look at me.

Avneet : mhmm.... Maybe. But it doesn't even matter. He is The Siddharth : Billionaire.

Reem : so what? Didn't you read in fan fiction that how billionaire fall in love with cute, loving, caring girls.

Avneet : fan fiction?

Reem : yeah, oh god.... You are really a kid, Yaar. Let it be. (In an irritated tone)

Avneet : wait wait... Tell me na, what were you saying about fan fiction and all?

Reem : okay, listen... There are so many fan fictions are there on social media platforms. Where you can find idea how can you impress a young billionaire.

Avneet blush hard. Her cheeks turn red. 😳😳😳

Avneet : are you mad? Siddharth Sir is my boss, I should not think about them this way.

Reem : don't you like him?

Avneet : everyone on this earth wish to touch that moon, but it's out of reach of everyone.

Reem : yeah right, everyone wish... But few reach it with their determinations. There is nothing impossible in this world if you try.

Avneet : so, why can't you try your luck, Reem?

Reem : because, Siddharth sir never talked to me the way he talk to you. You really have a chance, Avneet.

Avneet : no. (She denied)

Reem : okay your wish, I was telling you as a wellwisher.

Stay tuned.