11

Siddharth bring Avneet with him inside the flat.

Avu look around.

It's literally luxurious.

Sid : have a seat Miss Nandra, do you like to have something.

Avu : uhm....If I can get something to eat then yeah sure.

Sid : don't you have your dinner.

Avu : actually, I was finding the shelter from last 5 hours when I didn't get any one to help me then I came to you sir.

Sid : it is really sad to hear and your flatmate can't do this with you this is really so wrong. (Angrily)

Avu : let it be so this is my destiny and she made a good for me, Because of her I get a chance to see your flat. (Looking around)

Sid : okay okay you sit here, I will see what I have for you to eat.

Avu : thank you sir.

Sid : no issues. Relax here.

There is a teddy bear on the Sofa which is too huge and cute one.

Avu : it's such a cute teddy. (With touching her)

Sid : yeah thank you so much.

Avu : by the way, I think you also like to cuddle the teddy bear while sleeping right?

Sid : I don't have these kind of childish habits like you Miss Nandra I am grown up. And I think now your age is also there when you should also grow up.

Avu : I don't want to grow up, I am happy with my behaviour.

Sid : and what about other if they are not happy with your behaviour then.

Avu : I don't know sir, if anyone is not happy with my behaviour but mostly people love me. I bet you if you stay with me then also love me one day.

Siddharth slammed his forehead and think.

This girl is literally crazy she didn't know what to say to whom?

Stay tuned