25

Siddharth : I am so so so sorry.

Avneet is still shivering.

Siddharth : get up first, change your clothes and come back, I will bring a coffee for you and medicine to for prevention. (He is really feeling guilty and this guilt making her concerned for her)

Avu nodded.

Avneet : but I had my all clothes in my bag, they must get drenched too. I am sorry, you are right I am so careless.

Siddharth : shhh (he calm her down) I give you a pair of my hoodie and PJ's wear that. It will be little loose but you feel comfortable.

Siddharth bring a pair of his clothes and gave it to her.

She went to change, but in exchange of her all clothes, she have this only to wear. So, she wear it and came back.

She is feeling shy internally, but these clothes looks decent on her.

Siddharth gave a coffee to her.

Avneet : sir, I don't think you can use it later.

Siddharth : it's okay, you can keep it with you. (He holds his ear after this statement).

Avneet : what happened sir?

Siddharth : I really did so wrong with you, because of my arrogance you had to suffer this.

Avneet : no sir, I decide to stand there so it's my fault too.

Siddharth : yes honestly, right... You are seriously so dumb why you stand there for 40 minutes, are you mad? (Angry but concern tone).

She smiled.

Avneet : I never know, my rude boss can sound this cute. (She said blushing hard).

But this made Siddharth blush hard too but he hide his blush behind a serious look.

Siddharth : Avneet, this wasn't funny, I was really scared, I thought what would I answer to your parents if anything will happen to you.

Avneet : what will happen, you will be happy if I die.... (Siddharth place a finger on her lips)

Stay tuned.