The conversation is going on when Jannat joined them.

Jannat is Secretary of Siddharth and before becoming a secretary they were friends in the college, they studied together.

For your kind information readers.

Jannat have engaged role in the story.

So she won't part of any love story between Siddharth and Avneet ahead.

She just have a side role*

Jannat : what happen, sir?

Sid : I am going to my cabin Jannat, you handle this girl and try to make her realise that what wrong she did because, I didn't think she realise anything.

Jannat : but exactly what happened sir?

Sid : she was sleeping on her desk.

Jannat : what? How can you sleep on your working Avneet?

Avu : I know it is difficult mam but I was feeling so sleepy so, I manage somehow. It's okay. (Stated innocently).

Again everyone left a laugh a bit.

Sid : OMG. (Feeling so frustrated now)

Jannat : calm down, sir.

Sid : I think we should arrange a bed for them after all, Miss Nandra is not comfortable to sleep here in office.

Avu : I am genuinely so sorry sir, I know, I should not sleep in my work hours. (Said with a cute kiddish face)

Sid : Thank God, you realise that you should not sleep at least.

Jannat : let me handle sir you go and relax in your cabin.

Sid : yeah even I can't handle her. And yes, Miss Nandra I need written reason that why you were sleeping here.

Avu : it is a very long story, so you will also cry feeling that how much I am struggling.

The colleagues present there in the office can't able to hold their laugh.

Jannat : Avneet (laughing)

Sid : I am going, I am literally fed up of her.

Jannat : yes sir, I will handle.

Stay tuned.