17

Maid : Siddharth bhaiya is not khadoos. (Rude) he is punctual and disciplined.

Avu : but what will happen, if he wait for me for five minutes. Let it be, I have to run, else he will shout on me.

Maid : yeah.

Avu : thanks for breakfast. (She grab sandwich in hand and run eating the sandwich until she reach the road)

She waves and stops an autoricshaw and she somehow reach office 30 minutes late.

As soon, she made her entry in register. Siddharth called her in his cabin.

Avu walked into his cabin directly.

Siddharth (asked in an irritated tone) : don't you think, Miss Kaur that you should knock the door before you entered into your boss's cabin.

Avu : no. (She directly refused)

Siddharth : and why so? Dont you think you should behave in well manner in office at least, it's not your home.

Avu : but sir, you only call me na? So why you suppose me to knock and waste your and my time? (She asked with a cute expression of questioning)

Siddharth : oh really, you didn't knocked because you want to save time?

Avu : yes of course.

Siddharth : so what will you do of this 30 seconds you save by not knocking the door and waiting for my permission to let you come in.

Avu : what will I do then, you waste those 30 seconds in argument. (She said straight forward in an innocent tone)

Siddharth gets angry now.

Siddharth : enough is enough, this is not your home Miss Kaur, I won't tolerate behaviour like this.

Avu shivers due to his sudden shout, she starts looking down in fear of his anger.

She is almost on the urge of cry but right now Siddharth is not concerned.

Siddharth : stop behaving like a kid now, take all this file and number them according to dates.

Avu : okay sir. (She said in inaudible tone)

Stay tuned