27

Avneet POV

Just after he left, I opens my eyes. Right now if someone read my heart beat it's racing like hell.

His presence made this room hot, I don't know what kinda feel is this but this was divine.

I feel someone is tickling my inner stomach skin.

Siddharth sir is cute and caring too. No one seen his this side, but he is so good. Such a gentleman.

I kept thinking all this but all related to Siddharth sir, then I didn't realise when I fall slept.

POV ends.

Next morning,

As usual, Siddharth is ready for office on time, he was having a breakfast, while watching Daily News Headlines on TV.

He didn't disturbed Avneet today, he thought if she sleep properly, she will wake up fine and fresh.

Maid : bhaiya, do you want something more?

Siddharth : no, I am done, you just take care of that girl okay, and once she get fresh and up, serve some good and healthy food to her.

Maid : okay.

Siddharth : I am leaving for office.

Maid : bhaiya, if you don't mind, may I ask you something?

Siddharth : hope it's not something related to Avneet?

Maid : yeah, I actually gonna ask about this girl only, I mean why she is staying here?

Siddharth : she is my guest, forget it I can't explain everything I am getting late, so I should leave.

Maid : okay bhaiya.

Siddharth left.

At 10 AM

Avneet wake up, with stretching her arms and yawning, she wake up.

She looked at the clock, it's showing 10:05 AM.

She almost jumped from her bed, because she got late for office.

She came out running. When, Maid wish her good morning.

Avneet : siddharth sir left?

Maid : yes. Bhaiya instructed me to give you breakfast and ask you to rest.

Stay tuned.