Siddharth went to his cabin.

He calm himself somehow, and he found her really so annoying.

Even after Siddharth went to his cabin everyone laughed including Jannat.

Jannat : you know what Avneet, you are really too cute sometime, but you should control yourself in front of Siddharth sir.

Avu : yes mam, I will try to do that but I never do anything to irritate anyone, this is my natural behaviour. (She said with a cute kiddish expression)

Jannat : I am just suggesting you because, you will lose your job if you continue this kind of behaviour, Siddharth sir never like it.

Avu : okay mam, I try.

Jannat : okay, now continue your work and try to finish it before tonight, then I think Siddharth sir will get normal.

Avu : I try my best mam. Thanks for support.

Jannat : it's okay.

She is favourite of everyone so everyone help her to complete her work before time and she submitted on the table of Siddharth before evening.

Bus Siddharth was not happy because everyone helping her and that is not good.

Because everyone is leaving their work to help Avneet.

Jannat came to his cabin.

Jannat : good evening sir, I hope Avneet completed her work before time.

Sid : it is a very obvious Jannat that 10 people work on a same file, then it will be complete in before time.

Jannat : I don't get it sir.

Sid : don't be innocent, I know that you all help her.

Jannat : sir, she want help and no one have any problem to help her. Why you have?

Sid : you know what, Jannat like this you all are supporting her to be care less and wait for wait, like this she will never grow in her career.

Jannat : don't worry sir, she is just 21 year she will get all the maturity with age.

Stay tuned.