Siddharth came out on the reception Where is room for a security guard.

Avneet was standing there with the luggage with her.

Sid : what's wrong with you Miss Nandra, what are you doing here at this time? (Confused)

Avu : I want to tell you something sir.

Sid : wait, wait, what are you doing with this luggage are you going back to your hometown.

He said the last statement happily because he feels so irritated from her.

Avu : no sir, I am not going back to my hometown, what will I tell to my parents that why I left my job.

Sid : then why this luggage are in your hand like what are you doing here?

Avu : it's a long and sad story. (With a sad face and dramatic behaviour)

Sid : look Miss Nandra, I am not interested in any story at this time in night, so tell me clearly that what are you doing here?

Avu : I am telling you in short that my roommate kick me out from the flat.

Sid : wait but why? What you did this time?

Avu : it was not my mistake this time seriously, I swear.

Sid : okay, but there must be any reason of that.

Avu : actually, it was her birthday so she call her friends to the flat, I did not know that they are going to smoke and drink so, when I reached I found a bottle and I dumped all those things in garbage. (With explaining him her point of view) after all this is to injurious for health.

Sid : okay, okay, I got it that you spoil her party that's why she kick you out from her flat.

Avu : I didn't spoiled anything I just saving them from doing wrong things.

Sid : ok miss nandra, But now what are you doing here?

Stay tuned