Sid : even I want to say the same thing to you all, that she is 21 year old she is not a kid anymore, you are helping her in everything like a kindergarten child.

Jannat : by the behaviour, she is definitely a kid till now. (Favoring avneet)

Sid : but that is not our problem that is her problem, she have to change her behaviour if she want to grow in her life.

Jannat : now let it be, Siddharth, she will definitely understand with time give some time to her.

Sid : I wish, you will make her understand because, I can't even fire her from job because my teacher recommended her.

Jannat : don't worry, she will not give you another chance to complain and she must have any problem with something, that's why she was slept in office.

Sid : she is just making an excuses Jannat she is not that innocent as much she looks.

Jannat : she is, Believe me.

Sid : ok leave it.... I don't want to talk about her. (Getting irritated)

Jannat : Of course.

Siddharth finished his work and went to his flat.

It is around 12 midnight right now when the door bell rang of Siddharth's flat.

Siddharth opened the door.

It is his guard on the door.

Sid : what happened bhaiya? Is there any problem?

Guard : no sir but anyone want to meet you.

Sid : at this time.. Whom?

Guard : I don't know her sir, I saw her for the first time but she is telling that she know you.

Sid : wait, let me check.

Guard : okay sir.

Siddharth checked through CCTV Camera it's shocking because it's Avneet.

But it is so confusing that what she is doing at this time in night here.

Sid : let's go. (He wear his jacket and walked)

Guard : do you know her sir.

Sid : yes she works in my company.

Stay tuned