21

Teacher : May God bless you with all the happiness in your life.

Siddharth : but sir, I request you to tell her parents to come and arrange everything for her once. She is quite dependent on everyone here.

Teacher : okay I talk to them. Till then, please take care of her.

Siddharth : hmm.

Teacher : okay you work now my child, we will talk later.

Siddharth : yes sir.

He disconnect the call but now he can't fire her from company. But he decided that he will throw her out from her flat tonight.

Siddharth get busy in his work.

Jannat and Everyone else in the office consoling her like a baby. Siddharth is feeling irritated but that is there personal choice.

He can't speak up in this matter.

He didn't like Avu's behaviour but everyone else likes her a lot.

In evening,

Siddharth is packing his laptop in his bag, when someone knocks his cabin's door.

Siddharth : come in!!

It's Avneet.

Siddharth (with an irritated expression) : what do you want now?

Avu : I just want to say sorry to you sir.

Siddharth : I know you are enjoying here and must be feel like picnic because you never submit your work on time. And you know I can't even expel you because you are recommended by my teacher.

Avu : no sir, I never thought like this. And if you say so, I will go back to my hometown myself.

Siddharth : oh really, then please just go far away from my office and me. (He said in a rude tone)

Avu feels so hurt. Because, she didn't understand why he behaves this bad with her.

Her eyes filled with tears.

Siddharth : heyy, don't do this stupid drama in front of me, okay?

Avu nodded.

Avu : sorry.

Siddharth : and yeah, take your bags from my house and go anywhere else I can't keep you in my house anymore.

Stay tuned.