Chapter 3

Now some more information about our heroine.

She is 21 year old. Just came to Delhi for the First Time and that to join the Dream job she wants.

Siddharth's teacher is her relative so her father ask them to help her to find a job.

Because after completing the BBA from a government college it is very hard for her to get a good job but this recommendation made her this way.

Now her destiny taking her furthers in her life which she is waiting for.

Avneet is goofy and childish girl who never act her age.

But because of her behaviour she is favourite of everyone that's why she never try to change herself and being mature in her life.

She never had any interest to any guy she wish for a dream prince who will come on a white horse and bring her with him.

This is the effect of all the romantic movie she keep watching all the day that is the favourite Timepass for Avneet.

She didn't have any interest in working. Because she is happy as she is, she didn't want to take anything seriously with make her feel stress.

But the thing is that doing a job after completing studies is the most important thing.

Now you can say that Avneet and Siddharth is completely opposite from each other they didn't have any match in anything.

After a day,

Avneet reached Delhi.

Siddharth didn't have any option to reject her so she didn't take any interview of her and she got a confirmation that she have to come at office from next day.

Next day Avneet came in office but still it is left to meet Siddharth Nigam for her,

The First meeting is on the way!

Stay tuned